Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

This reminds me, is the community centre still a thing? Did the Underworld operations move out or has Gary still kept the new factory locked. Either way despite Nick, Sarah, Sally, Izzy, Beth, Sean, Kirk et al appearing regularly, they've all remained uncharacteristically quiet on the matter. Probably for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,729 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Has shona had botox on her lips whilst in a coma? ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Apparently Tim's wife (not Sally) is going start working in the pub

Hope she helps with the demise of creepy Geoff. He will have done what he does before.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭magicray

I really don't like this Geoff story and hope it wraps up very soon

Pity they didn't put Fizz away

The actress that plays Tims wife is quite good I have seen her in other things, hopefully she will be a decent new character

Tim wife wanna net she had a kid and maybe she psycho also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

The scary horrible thing is that people like Geoff do actually exist in real life. Insidious evil bastards that will crawl inside your mind and do their best to convince you that you are not in control. Some of them get away with it for years.

Lets hope not now that Alya has been dragged into the story....I always loved Shona's big lips...:o......
    Fizz is like the Orla of the street....Kirsty must be due for release soon....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Please God, Jasmeen will start drinking again. Smash a wine bottle on the counter and glass that Twunt :mad:

However, it is well acted by both.

Wouldn't mind going to the hospital Shona is in. Lip Fillers while recovering....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Geoff's ex will show up, Tim's mother maybe she knows what he is like

Geoff started out as a fun DJ in the hospital now the change

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Surely Fizz could have stayed in Kevin's when he was happy to take the kids previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And Audrey was smitten with him.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Why didn't Fizz stay with Izzy? They're ostensibly friends, Izzy must have spare space now that Gary isn't staying with her anymore, and she is one of the very few characters on the show who happens to not live within ten yards of Number 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,260 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I wouldn't want Fizz in my house!

Yeah i bet something like geoffs x shows up and then yazzy poo will say to her "he told me all about you being an alcoholic and beating him up when you were married" then give her one of peters cards for aa , and she will say " what??" I was never an alcoholic and geoff controlled me and is a pathological liar .. get rid!

If Geoff was/is a magician why didnt he make all that dust in the house dissapear ? :D
    Thats what yaz should have said to him.... (after sticking the hoover nozzle right up his @rse ! )

The feckin stingy sod didnt even buy her a dyson !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm not sure he was all that nice. Remember he was all over Audrey then unexpectedly asked Yasmeen out then he was sulking until he got his hairy leg over her...horrible horrible individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Surely Fizz could have stayed in Kevin's when he was happy to take the kids previously.

I doubt Tyrone would be happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭magicray

I'm amazed Eileen didn't magic up a bedroom for Fizz

magicray wrote: »
    I'm amazed Eileen didn't magic up a bedroom for Fizz

Wasn't Rita very lonely just before Christmas? Surely she could have given fizz a room?

They forget about Rita when it suits them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Geoff makes me so angry, what a horrible person

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How come Gary and Maria can't take in Fiz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

How come Gary and Maria can't take in Fiz?

Don't think anyone wants her tbh...Jade has a sofa...:p

Did they ever figure out where Max was disappearing to?

Brian: when did Yasmine start struggling?

Since she met a fella called Geoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Shona and her brain rehab surely has to be the most stupid way any actress has been sent off on her maternity leave ever.

"Leg...Clayton... leg"- they must have had to do about 20 takes of these scenes, I would have been pissing myself laughing if I was the actress who plays Shona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Is it normal when pregnant to have swollen lips? None of my friends have experienced this, but Shona's lips are huge. :confused:

Is it normal when pregnant to have swollen lips? None of my friends have experienced this, but Shona's lips are huge. :confused:

The actress has come out and said it was a coldsore.

...brought on by lip filler / botox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

I've got naturally full lips, but when I was pregnant, from about 6 months I'd look like a trout!! And both times it happened almost overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

In fairness you could actually see the coldsore in last night's episode!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 MartDublin

Shelga wrote: »
    Shona and her brain rehab surely has to be the most stupid way any actress has been sent off on her maternity leave ever.

"Leg...Clayton... leg"- they must have had to do about 20 takes of these scenes, I would have been pissing myself laughing if I was the actress who plays Shona.

I dunno, Sophie's was fairly ridiculous. She was in the pub in the evening with Paula, they decided to go travelling, they left the pub and packed up all their things, then Paula said actually I'm not going, then Sophie was gone. About half an hour after finishing their drinks in the pub! They knew she was pregnant for months yet they wrote her out in two scenes!

The Shona one is weird though, she's been HUGE for ages but I still don't see them any closer to writing her out. Where are they actually going to go with this? Tell David she needs a year away from him to recover?

Advertisement