Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I'm allergic to dust and no way would the house need to be cleaned that much, totally ridiculous. I loved Kathys reaction to Brian saying she drinks too much 'don't even go there Brian':D Yazmeen should have said the same to Geoff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    In fairness you could actually see the coldsore in last night's episode!

Yeah when i saw that i just thought that must have been the entry point of the needle for the botox. :)

Yeah when i saw that i just thought that must have been the entry point of the needle for the botox. :)

What woman would have Botox injections while pregnant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

What woman would have Botox injections while pregnant?

And in a coma ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

casio4 wrote: »
    I'm allergic to dust and no way would the house need to be cleaned that much, totally ridiculous.

And yet for all her cleaning and dusting she STILL has'nt come across the camera...now THATS ridiculous.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

And yet for all her cleaning and dusting she STILL has'nt come across the camera...now THATS ridiculous.:rolleyes:

To be fair hidden cameras can be hidden as anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    In fairness you could actually see the coldsore in last night's episode!

Shouldn't it just affect one of her lips? Both f hers seem very full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,302 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Ann22 wrote: »

I am plagued with coldsores regularly and I don't end up looking like Pete Burns :)

To thine own self be true

I've had them on both lips in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭threetrees

I hope the Geoff/Yasmin story finishes soon, it's awful to watch.

• Advertisement

Yasmin ... clean in between the CD's ... he's hidden the camera there :D

To be fair hidden cameras can be hidden as anything.

Yeah..but seriously tho......:D

nest-cam-minions-skin-700x544.jpg

Yeah..but seriously tho......:D

nest-cam-minions-skin-700x544.jpg

I'll put up links to Amazon later but I've seen full HD wifi cameras disguised as clocks, smoke alarms, alarm clocks, even phone chargers.

Ive done some work in counter surveillance, and sometimes without some tech tools you wouldn't find them, even when knowing what you are looking for.

This part of the storyline is very believable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Tim saying he wouldn't interfere between Yasmeen and his father and yet only too happy to gossip and make fun of Steve's foreign marriage. And any other relationship it seems bar his father's.

It is very annoying to hear the constant demeaning of medical staff by characters. David's 'What do they know? They're only shining lights into her eyes'.

bobbyss wrote: »
    Tim saying he wouldn't interfere between Yasmeen and his father and yet only too happy to gossip and make fun of Steve's foreign marriage. And any other relationship it seems bar his father's.

It is very annoying to hear the constant demeaning of medical staff by characters. David's 'What do they know? They're only shining lights into her eyes'.

he's angry and upset and all over the place , he thinks he knows best and feels helpless and wants to do more.. i think a lot of us might react like that in that situation - i am sure in real life when the nurses come across this that they know that its not personal and have come across it numerous times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

It was Tim who got married in Vegas, not Steve!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭bobbyss

By God you're right. I do recall Stene AND Tim gossiping and taking the mick out of anyone and everyone in taxi office.

I thought it was in the plant

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

"Yasmeen pet you wouldn't give me lens a rub would you?"

20200119-155205.jpg

how come Geoff bought her a new wardrobe of clothes and has her wearing leather and looking well should he not be dumbing her down so to speak?

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    how come Geoff bought her a new wardrobe of clothes and has her wearing leather and looking well should he not be dumbing her down so to speak?

It's for his eyes only!

Yeah....the lazy cow....ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

And their totally unrealistic expectations around recovery times. Roaring at staff and his wife is so bad. No wonder she doesn't want him there anymore. Max's snap decision to turn against Shona is so ungrateful after all she's done for him. I know she thought he was her son but she's understandably confused!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I am plagued with coldsores regularly and I don't end up looking like Pete Burns :)

Lysine tablets are brilliant. Take one a day, I’ve never got a cold sore again since going on lysine.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

fin12 wrote: »
    Lysine tablets are brilliant. Take one a day, I’ve never got a cold sore again since going on lysine.

Can you get them over the counter?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

I'll put up links to Amazon later but I've seen full HD wifi cameras disguised as clocks, smoke alarms, alarm clocks, even phone chargers.

Ive done some work in counter surveillance, and sometimes without some tech tools you wouldn't find them, even when knowing what you are looking for.

This part of the storyline is very believable.
    You should consider doing an AMA.

Foggy Jew wrote: »

You can but they're not working for me, been on them months now :(

Foggy Jew wrote: »

Yes they are a vitamin. Can buy them in boots and a lot of other pharmacies. I buy the bottle of 90 tablets for €20. Sona an Irish company brand. Boots have a deal all the time but 3 mix of vitamins and get the cheapest free so I’d buy the lysine and liquid iron sachets together in one go.

You can but they're not working for me, been on them months now :(

Do u take one every day? I haven’t got a cold sore in years since taking them.

• Advertisement

Am a martyr to cold-sores. Gonna try these bad boys. Thanks for the tip.

Did i click on the wrong topic.................:confused::p

Shona has a coldsore and swollen lips hence the discussion.

Yes, 1000mg a day but haven't worked yet.
    Lucky I've noone to be kissing :)

Where is fizz staying?

Could Tyrone not have visited her there? Surely partners forced to be apart would like a few minutes alone time, not just meeting in a cafe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

It's probably a combination of the cold sore and just being swollen due to the actress being almost 9 months pregnant. I dont think fillers are recommended during pregnancy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Can the social worker not talk to the other kid, who saw Jade apply the makeup??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Holy fcuk

Edit, that was for the fire but the phone aswell wow no excuses not to let fizz home now

How was Abi an hour late for work?

She saw kev heading to the garage and ran into the house. Strip off, remove makeup, put on cover alls. It should have been 15 minutes tops.

Twitter is on fire with people complaining they shouldn't have shown how to set a house on fire.

Yeah because a scrote who does that watches Corrie and lighter fluid through the letter box isn't exactly a national secret or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Plenty of people milling around and Keith Flint II got down, poured in lighter fluid and set fire to the rag. Then the fire was glowing behind the door, hawkeye Abi was across the road and nobody noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,592 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is fizz staying?

Could Tyrone not have visited her there? Surely partners forced to be apart would like a few minutes alone time, not just meeting in a cafe?

Is she with Roy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Must have been a sale on beds so Corrie went & opened a new bedroom studio. Gemma/Chesney’s and Hope/Ruby’s shown tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Plenty of people milling around and Keith Flint II got down, poured in lighter fluid and set fire to the rag. Then the fire was glowing behind the door, hawkeye Abi was across the road and nobody noticed.

Kevin then inside in the pub and didn’t see the lights of the ambulances?

Tim and Kevin were not very worried in the pub about Ches and his brood, what a caring neighbourly street but lucky Abi the mechanic leather superhero wonder woman is around

Loved Abi pushing Ches out of the way....

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is she with Roy?

No, Roy has Carla and wants Nina to move in as well.

Must have been a sale on beds so Corrie went & opened a new bedroom studio. Gemma/Chesney’s and Hope/Ruby’s shown tonight.

We said the exact same! And when Nick was in the kitchen with David, I saw a whole new angle to their house. Corrie must be gradually introducing their new sets.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    We said the exact same! And when Nick was in the kitchen with David, I saw a whole new angle to their house. Corrie must be gradually introducing their new sets.

Seems like none of the street "sit-in" in Costa...but Roy's is always packed...:confused:

Postgrad10 wrote: »

We’ve been that angle before I’d love to see the dart in slide the supermarket around the corner and Costa also

Maria loses the baby as she has measles which Gary blames Daniel for as Bertie has measles also

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maria loses the baby as she has measles which Gary blames Daniel for as Bertie has measles also

It crossed my mind something would happen there. Her mother mustn't have had her done either as a baby so wasn't just down to Daniel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement