Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 'Leo Dowling' from Fair City Irelands worst actor ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,594 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Lorna123 wrote: »
    She always looks like a rabbit caught in headlights and doesn't know where to look. .

Lorna, that pretty much sums it up. No matter what the scene or emotion. Useless!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Had to comment!! Hilarious thread title!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭John arse

rich1874 wrote: »
    If anybody is actually a fan of Leo Dowling, or if you just want a good chuckle, then check out this clip from Young Indiana Jones chronicles. He plays the part of 'the worst irish barman in history'. His finest moments are at about 0:40 and 5:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkajKDx4RB4&feature=related
    jesus,he's the worst actor ever.does he really get paid for that?ps i think he fancies himself as a singer/guitarist as well-which he's also terrible at!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Thank you for bumping an 8 year old thread for that contribution uh... John arse. But he's not even a bad actor by Fair City standards. If he was that bad as you're saying how would he even get into YIJ? This is just a thread to bully and laugh at someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

All the people that have been listed as Ireland's worst actors aren't even actors! Leo, Jimmy etc are actually fictional characters in a TV show, Shows the intelligence of those criticising them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Pretty much the Entire cast of that dreadful shyte could go for the title albeit, most of the cast in Kin could be in the running in fairness.

A friends brother was an early cast member in Fairly Sh#tty, I'm talking when it fist started, he's never recovered from the shame .

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

OP. No he is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

I honestly think the guy who plays Damo in fair city is the worst, pretty dire in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bubbletea

Im not so sure really. They are all absolutely brutal... Genuinely I dont think theres one even slightly reasonable actor in it.

I often think and it has been said...... Statistics would have to show.. Law of averages & all that.. That with the numbers, there should at the very least be one good actor in that dreadful program???? But there isnt.

Theres one blondie haired woman on at the moment tho... & I think shes topping the list for now, as the worst actor in Ireland..

The big black haired tall one, brutal and her boyfriend

Dermot & his daughter

The pregnant wans entire family

The fella that just bought the bar & his accomplice for kidnap

The barmaid & her sis.. Shamrful acting

The chef lad

The waiter in the restaurant

Carols mother in law,

Jesus they're all effin brutal

Advertisement