Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses - Life Style Sports - from €2 inc. Free delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Got a pair of the wrap around sunglasses and an official munster backpack by Adidas for €15 including 2 day delivery by ups.
    Excellent value imho.
    Thanks op.

Only thing I can fault is the tracking number I received was showing up as being delivered in florida in 2016...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Delivery has tracking on the dispatch email and it says ups and a night line van driver chucked mine at the door, same company just different name
    Sending glasses in a plastic bag with no box or bubble wrap is madness

Mine arrived the day after I ordered in a cardboard box inside a mailing bag.

It was delivered by a Nightline driver in a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Ordered yesterday evening and despatched last night. Tracking this morning said would be delivered by close of play tomorrow (and still does)...they were delivered a few minutes ago!!!

Very pleased for €5 a pair delivered. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭djdunny

Anyone still waiting for a pair to arrive. I ordered mine last Monday and not a budge on the UPS tracking site. Only says the label has been printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

Link not working for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone's glasses still "working"? :D

Mine fell apart after being worn 2 times... Life Style Sports support email non-responsive after 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

in a drawer till summer :)
    probably will have disintegrated by then

I submitted a PayPal claim at 4:50pm today and got a refund of €5 at 5:15pm despite not a single response from Life Style for over two weeks via email (they did email me once 2 weeks ago asking for pics, but nothing after I sent them on)

System works I guess!

Now to buy another pair of €1.50 Aldi glasses that actually DO last ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Sorry to bring up an old thread but the frame on the 2 pairs of sunglasses I purchased have started to break.
    One pair was in a drawer and not used.

Has anyone experienced the same?

bromley52 wrote: »
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but the frame on the 2 pairs of sunglasses I purchased have started to break.
    One pair was in a drawer and not used.

Has anyone experienced the same?

literally answered in the posts above yours :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement