Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The South Westerlies [RTE1][**SPOILERS**]

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

god that was a series that was so bad it was passable. The acting was not oscar standard esp the goofy fisherman's accents

If Redwater didn't get a 2nd season and that was a better story imo, I cant see this getting one

• Registered Users Posts: 15,744 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Fair play to those who stuck with this school play from beginning to end.
    Life is too short.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Radio5

I imagine Kate hot footed it back to Dublin, got another job, and then rang Sigrid and told her where to go. I'm sure Goldie has a nice big place she could live in if she can't afford to keep her own house. With Conor's gone all baywatch for a while so it's just her and her suitcase and one jumper.

You'd feel sorry for Breege, she was deceived by someone she thought was a friend, her marriage and livelihood imploded. I couldn't help thinking that Patrick Bergin's brother Emmet would made a far more convincing greedy county councillor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

With ZDF on the credits, it'll be dubbed in German and the viewers over there will be screaming for more, it might go on for another twenty years :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

ejmaztec wrote: »
    With ZDF on the credits, it'll be dubbed in German and the viewers over there will be screaming for more, it might go on for another twenty years :eek:

This was a good prediction. A second series is due to start filming in the coming months.

I didn't see why it came in for such a bashing. It was enjoyable enough for what it was, relatively light-hearted and undemanding Sunday evening fare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This was a good prediction. A second series is due to start filming in the coming months.

I didn't see why it came in for such a bashing. It was enjoyable enough for what it was, relatively light-hearted and undemanding Sunday evening fare.

No real answers though, it just went nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Autosport wrote: »
    No real answers though, it just went nowhere

That's for the next series.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I hope they took some acting lessons during lockdown. Not to mention accent lessons so they actually sound like Corkonians.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is that worth a goo?? i see rte1 are repeating it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭saabsaab

fryup wrote: »

I'd say yes. Give it a go and see if it suit ya.

• Advertisement

fryup wrote: »

Gave it 20minute,,,,,,, nope, not for me..... these guys make fair city look like Oscar contenders

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I was just googling that and this link came up in the search.

i was sure the date of birth is wrong

Advertisement