Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like to make contact with fitzgirl regarding T imothy Fitzgerald

Options
  • 05-01-2021 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can you let me know if your still interested in finding out more about Timothy Fitzgerald from Kerry

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If that's another user you're referring to, just send her a PM. She's not likely to see a thread like this is a random unrelated forum like N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

I'd like to know more about timothy fitzgerald from kerry.

please post more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SpacialNeeds

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That's a 6 year old thread, necro'ing that won't be well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SpacialNeeds

I'm guessing the op is an older person, so I was drawing attention to the likely thread they were referring to because it seemed constructive.

• Advertisement

I'm guessing the op is an older person, so I was drawing attention to the likely thread they were referring to because it seemed constructive.

I'd guess the same, but a PM is still the better method.

Advertisement