Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAI cup medal, Sigerson cup medal and Rugby European player of the year

Options
  • 06-10-2011 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Who won a FAI cup medal, a Sigerson cup medal and was rugby European player of the year?

I was asked this question today, personally I have no idea of the answer....it could possibly be a question with no answer...

Anyone care to take a stab at it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

Well Tony Ward won an FAI cup medal with Limerick, not sure about the Sigerson, and if there had been a European player of the year back then :P Im sure he would have been a contender.

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Marko_Polo

I cant find any information stating that Tony Ward went to a Sigerson winning college (or any college at that, lol) so it must be someone else.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

It was either Sean O'Brien or Ronan O'Gara as they are the only two who have won European Rugby Player of the Year but neither have Sigerson Cup or FAI Cup Medals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 lukemcdog

I am sorry im lost on that one maybe it just has meant to have no answer!

Advertisement