Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

beckman coulter?

• 12-05-2020 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

beckman coulter?
    anyone work/worked for them? what are they like, i have an interview coming up soon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Deagol

Mrs works there; loves it mostly. Money seems good; swing shift very common (ie. week days - week of evenings). No rush hour traffic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭cars14

It is said that most people in Beckman are related and that the Managers hire their family and friends. The relatives are treated better than the others. So if you get hired and haven't relatives there, expect to do the others work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Deagol

cars14 wrote: »
    It is said that most people in Beckman are related and that the Managers hire their family and friends. The relatives are treated better than the others. So if you get hired and haven't relatives there, expect to do the others work.

Really recommend you look at this posters other tin hat posts and make your own informed decision on reliability of that information....

DEAGOL, The truth hurts. I grew up in Tulla.

DEAR interviewee. Get dressed up and look confident. Talk about your work ethic as they are looking for someone to work. Again, get dressed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

I work there and it's a great spot. A lot of people are related but most of them are there 20 plus years like me when the work force was mainly drawn from the local area. Its now has 400 ppl on site and they are from all over the country and the world. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭BnB

I don't work there myself, but I live locally and it would have a name in the local area for being a great place to work. They certainly seem to hold onto their staff for a long time which is always a good sign.

Advertisement