Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a house

Options
  • 25-04-2015 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭

Just have a few questions that i can't find answers for

Myself and two friends viewed a place today and we have an agreement now to rent the house. We're going back Tuesday to finalise everything. Obviously they won't hand over the keys to the place without getting their money, but how would be able to tell they're genuine if you're going to hand over cash ?

They want a set rate per month in total, but the 3 bedrooms aren't of equal standard, what's the fairest way to split it ?

Also where would i find a good checklist for things to search for in the house to make sure its perfect, only got to see the place for 5 minutes but everything seemed okay

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

3 bedroom - you need to sort that between yourself and 2 friends. LL doesn't care once the full payment is made each month.

Get a written receipt from the LL stating the house is yours and ask them to remove the ad from the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ulgberrrr

Good luck

Advertisement