Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-08-2019, 09:39   #1
Gorteen

Student Digs for University of Limerick student

Hi,
Does anyone know someone who offers digs accommodation for students in Limerick? Looking to get digs for my son who will be going to University of Limerick near end of September as a first year student.

I just think my son moving in with a family that will cook his meals Mon-Fri will be ideal. Needs to be close to UL campus.

Are there any websites to check? Any help or advice would be much appreciated
Advertisement
16-08-2019, 11:16   #2
Dublin Mum

Try Daft.ie under shared accommodation- a lot of digs providers advertise there, I've just been looking for Dublin.
16-08-2019, 11:22   #3
Gorteen

Digs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin Mum View Post
Try Daft.ie under shared accommodation- a lot of digs providers advertise there, I've just been looking for Dublin.
I've looked on Daft, but it's house share only. I'm looking for a "replacement Mammy" who will provide a meal every day. Otherwise he's sure to live on crap take away food!!!
16-08-2019, 11:52   #4
Dublin Mum

Haven't looked at Limerick but i know for Dublin if you see "Ownet Occupier", see a photo of a boxroom and a desk, then they're generally providing digs and many will state it's a family, Sun-Fri morning, full meals etc. It's a pity Daft don't allow a heading on their Ads to highlight the type of accommodation without having to trawl through individual ads. I'm using the app maybe it's clearer on desktop version?
You could also contact the Accommodation office in UL though I'm not sure how active these are now with internet since my college days. What about one of the Buy & Sell Limerick groups on Facebook?
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion