Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Probate Service?

Options
  • 17-11-2019 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a probate service from personal experience?

I am executor for my mother's estate which comprises the family home (up for sale), bank accounts and a variety of Irish and UK Shares. Some of the shareholdings are of very little value.

I was thinking of doing it myself but now I'm not sure.
    I was previously executor for my father but as all assets were in join names with my mother, the process was very simple - it also means I have experience of dealing with all the relevant parties

Any thoughts? Would this be easy to do myself or is it worth paying someone? What are the typical charges involved. Someone has suggested https://www.seapointprobateservices.ie/index.html to me, but I have nothing to compare them against

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Sorry such recommendations not allowed here.
    Closed[/B
    ]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement