Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lil' Nog close to signing with UFC

Options
  • 19-08-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

"Nogueira said he will have some familiar company in the UFC shortly in his twin brother Antonio Rogerio. “(The UFC) already talked to him, so for sure he’s coming to the UFC,” said Nogueira. (Sherdog.com checked in with Antonio Rogerio on Tuesday, who said he is in negotiations with the UFC, and is still scheduled to face Alex Stiebling at Bitetti Combat 4 on Sept. 12 in Brazil.)"

Extract from an article on Sherdog.

What to you think of this?

How do you think Antonio Rogerio would fare in the deep waters of the UFC LHW division?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Could potentially lead to a situation where the top 3 fighters in the LHW division refuse to fight each other.

dunkamania wrote: »
    Could potentially lead to a situation where the top 3 fighters in the LHW division refuse to fight each other.
    Very true. However, it still adds depth to an already stacked division. I'd be delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

Very true. However, it still adds depth to an already stacked division. I'd be delighted!

I second that! I rate lil'nog higher than most of the guys in LHW division, i dont pay much attention to Silva and Machida saying they wont fight each other either. I'm sure that fight is gonna happen next year if they both keep on winning.

Advertisement