Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma cork/tipp

Options
  • 30-11-2011 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hows it goin lads, anywhere in tipp doin mma/bjj??
    im in cork in collage at the moment to n do muay thai in cork thai is that the best gym?? and where is the best place in cork city for mma?? has to be close to city centre + how long training for mma to fight? ive a few years kickboxing and muay thai exp, any help would great sound lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

The mma/boxing clinic is corks top mma gym coached by UFC fighter jake Hecht. We also run the mma program in C.I.T
    Www.themmaclinic.com
    Stewart@theboxingclinic.com
    021-4840626
    hows it goin lads, anywhere in tipp doin mma/bjj??
    im in cork in collage at the moment to n do muay thai in cork thai is that the best gym?? and where is the best place in cork city for mma?? has to be close to city centre + how long training for mma to fight? ive a few years kickboxing and muay thai exp, any help would great sound lads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

www.bjjcork.com home of Liam Beechinor and top Irish prospect Richie Gorey. Liam is one of Ireland's best grapplers and a great coach. I occasionally drag him up to Dublin to teach class for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BackntheDay

www.bjjcork.com home of Liam Beechinor and top Irish prospect Richie Gorey. Liam is one of Ireland's best grapplers and a great coach. I occasionally drag him up to Dublin to teach class for me.

ur in the same gym as cork thai right???

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Home of many top prospects, lots of active fighters pro and Ammie, top facilities, wrestling classes, 5 MMA classes a week, muay Thai, boxing, Bjj, organisers of the mma clinic amateur fight nights, etc etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

ur in the same gym as cork thai right???
    I'm not in that gym at all I'm in Dublin! If it's Fighting Fit Gym then yes. I think it's Cork Thai that train out of there, there's definitely a Muay Thai club there in the same place I'm just not sure which one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

I'm not in that gym at all I'm in Dublin! If it's Fighting Fit Gym then yes. I think it's Cork Thai that train out of there, there's definitely a Muay Thai club there in the same place I'm just not sure which one.
    Yep its Cork Thai & BJJCORK barryboy ..thanks
    Call in anytime , in the city centre mac curtain street. Also in the city center is Cork Sambo ,..
    If your in Co.Tipp theres Goreys Dojo of Destruction as well, think he has an old punch bag with masking tape and 2 old puzzle mats, as he tells me!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Gorey_R

Liam_B wrote: »
    Yep its Cork Thai & BJJCORK barryboy ..thanks
    Call in anytime , in the city centre mac curtain street. Also in the city center is Cork Sambo ,..
    If your in Co.Tipp theres Goreys Dojo of Destruction as well, think he has an old punch bag with masking tape and 2 old puzzle mats, as he tells me!

We also have a crash matt and power rack! You'll need to bring your own wellys though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 BackntheDay

Gorey_R wrote: »
    We also have a crash matt and power rack! You'll need to bring your own wellys though.

wheres this on in tipp??

ya im in cork thai so ill give it a go

Advertisement