Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-11-2018, 23:46   #211
snoopsheep

pretty troublesome that mods havent changed the title of this thread tbh
Advertisement
08-11-2018, 23:49   #212
Billy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tretorn View Post
But if people called Obama the black one the world would implode.
It's almost as if one has the option to wear fake tan but the other doesn't have the option to have black skin...
Thanks from:
08-11-2018, 23:56   #213
mikhail gorbachev2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsheep View Post
i agree with this guy
block thread delete comment
Thanks from:
09-11-2018, 00:05   #214
AMKC

I watched this live and he did not assault her. He barely touched her arm. Trump had it in for him and set this up so he could get him banned. That's the kind of horrible, disgusting, vile person Trump is. The video on You-Tube has been altered by the White House to make it look worse than it was. The reporter was just doing his job but Trump is not able to answer hard questions. See Trump walk away from the podium like the coward he is when he was asked a question.
09-11-2018, 00:09   #215
joe40

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsheep View Post
I actually thought the title was tongue in cheek. Some people are actually buying the assault nonsense. He didn't touch her just held on to the microphone for a few seconds, while the lady tried to take it off him.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
09-11-2018, 00:10   #216
mikhail gorbachev2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKC View Post
I watched this live and he did not assault her. He barely touched her arm. Trump had it in for him and set this up so he could get him banned. That's the kind of horrible, disgusting, vile person Trump is. The video on You-Tube has been altered by the White House to make it look worse than it was. The reporter was just doing his job but Trump is not able to answer hard questions. See Trump walk away from the podium like the coward he is when he was asked a question.
don't be so hysterical,
go get some fresch air
(2) thanks from:
09-11-2018, 00:13   #217
2 Scoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0jangles View Post
Its the latest thing among hardcore Trumpers; they pretend that everyone who criticizes the Orange One is actually a background character in a game who just repeats a few stock phrases over and over again.

The irony of trying to accuse other people of a lack of originality or independent thought by endlessly parroting something they heard about on reddit/4chan appears to have completely escaped them.
You see you have it backwards. Criticize Trump away, most of it is deserved. Acosta is an attention seeking numtpy. In your mind two things can't be true at once, hence the mathematical NPC type memes.
09-11-2018, 00:26   #218
donegal_man

Well, whatever about the rights or wrongs of it, fifteen pages of Irish people getting over excited about a spat between the American President and an American newsman was deeply entertaining.
Thanks from:
09-11-2018, 01:16   #219
Austria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donegal_man View Post
Well, whatever about the rights or wrongs of it, fifteen pages of Irish people getting over excited about a spat between the American President and an American newsman was deeply entertaining.

Do you think the spat is the story, or do you think the white house blatantly lying about an assault when the whole incident is on video is the story?
Advertisement
09-11-2018, 12:55   #220
jmayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson View Post
I've sen a lot of people who say he's changed a lot in the last 10 years. His vocabulary is getting more limited and he's getting far less articulate. Some think this could be as a result of the early stages of dementia.
I don't think he was ever the sharpest tool in the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wexie View Post
Inheriting a couple hundred million does help of course....
I reckon the guy never made any money and he has been a front all his life.
Daddy had to bail him out.

But even with the money, the fact he made it to where he is, is kinda astounding.
Remember how far the likes of Ross Perot got or even Romney who is worth around $200-250 million.

He is ultimate triumph of stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by declan2693 View Post
Look at all the lefty SJW in uproar hahahahahahaha
Now I bet anyone would find it hard to label me a SJW and I haven't much time for CNN, but I find Trump's behaviour despicable and frankly he is dragging America into one awful hole.

And yes I can still see why some would vote for him out of desperation or protest, but I can't understand why some others who have feck all to complain about would.

I do find it interesting that a well known publicly womansing, twice divorced, with a Jewish daughter and son in law gets the support of the far right and evangelicals in the US.

In the past these groups passed up on supporting some politicians because they once looked at another woman or stopped outside a synagogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly sock View Post
All things considered youve got to love trump. A journalist asks him legit questions and he ****s him out of the white house.

Brilliant stuff.
It might be kinda funny how he just ignores reality and gets away with it, if it wasn't for the fact this is serious and has serious repercussions for everyone.

He is making a mockery out of the office of president and leading the US, nay the world, into a dangerous path of denying actual facts with spoofery.

Last edited by jmayo; 09-11-2018 at 13:00.
(4) thanks from:
09-11-2018, 12:58   #221
Sweet.Science

It sets a dangerous precedent that you can get away with assault on live TV in front of millions once you have left wing views
09-11-2018, 12:59   #222
Weepsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Science View Post
It sets a dangerous precedent that you can get away with assault on live TV in front of millions once you have left wing views
There was no assault. He was already moving his hands, and not even as animated as many others do when talking. If anything, he was assaulted (and he wasn't)

Anyone who says otherwise is a moron
09-11-2018, 13:13   #223
Graces7

He needs to sue someone for millions!
09-11-2018, 13:14   #224
batgoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Science View Post
Doctored footage is no biggy for you so...
09-11-2018, 13:19   #225
AMKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhail gorbachev2 View Post
don't be so hysterical,
go get some fresch air
I am not hysterical.

I am just saying it like it is.

Trump is a bully and a coward.

He is making a show of the office of President of the USA and damaging America's reputation around the World as well.
(4) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion