Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 know where I can get "Golden Armz: Redemption"?

Options
  • 14-05-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Alright lads, Have most of the Wu-Tang solo releases worth copping. Can't seem to find the solo effort of one of my favourites though-- U-God. Anyone have an idea where I might get this...?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

online somewhere

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm pretty sure i have it lying around gathering dust at home somewhere.

I remember it being garbage, must dig it out and give it another blast. <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure i have it lying around gathering dust at home somewhere.

I remember it being garbage, must dig it out and give it another blast. <snip>

<snip>

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I managed to dig this out and gave it a whirl on the drive to work this morning.

Some of it isnt too bad, i found that i got tired very quickly of his monotone angry voice and was looking forward to some guest spots.
    Raekwon is on one of the tracks and he kills it.

SOme awesome beats on it but i think they would have been better suited to the likes of Deck or Ghosty.

I also found some other Wu affiliated Cds in my quest last night,
    Shyeim - The Lost Generation
    Wu Gambinos
    Killah Priest - Heavy Mental

I'll have to give these another listen too

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I managed to dig this out and gave it a whirl on the drive to work this morning.

Some of it isnt too bad, i found that i got tired very quickly of his monotone angry voice and was looking forward to some guest spots.
    Raekwon is on one of the tracks and he kills it.

SOme awesome beats on it but i think they would have been better suited to the likes of Deck or Ghosty.

I also found some other Wu affiliated Cds in my quest last night,
    Shyeim - The Lost Generation
    Wu Gambinos
    Killah Priest - Heavy Mental

I'll have to give these another listen too

Ya, maybe Baby-U is best when he's just featuring on a track. How bout Meth, Ghost, Deck, GZA, any sign of them on the album? I'd still like to hav a listen tho. If its RZA produced then there has to be some stuff worth listening to on it!

• Advertisement

Meth and some other lesser known Wu affiliates are on it.....some are pretty decent too.
    PM me and i'll arrange to get you a copy.

Advertisement