Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-09-2018, 18:21   #1
ruddy1987

Dublin to Agadir, Morocco €87 roundtrip

Includes bags ...good deal specially in the February midterm

https://www.secretflying.com/posts/d...e87-roundtrip/

DATES:
Availability from September 2018 to March 2019

Example dates:
15th-22nd Sep
22nd-29th Sep
29th Sep – 6th Oct
6th-13th Oct
13th-20th Oct
3rd-10th Nov
10th-17th Nov
17th-24th Nov
24th Nov – 1st Dec
1st-8th Dec
8th-15th Dec
15th-22nd Dec
15th-26th Dec
15th-29th Dec
15th Dec – 8th Jan
5th-12th Jan
12th-19th Jan
19th-26th Jan
26th Jan – 2nd Feb
9th-16th Feb
16th-23rd Feb
23rd Feb – 2nd Mar
2nd-9th Mar
9th-16th Mar
16th-23rd Mar
23rd-30th Mar

and more…

STOPS:

AIRLINES:
Air Arabia
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
04-09-2018, 18:52   #2
slave1

Mod: Golf, ZTest
Pretty much the same weather as The Canaries, been a few times, no issues
04-09-2018, 23:26   #3
harpstilidie

Didn't include bags for me. Booked it there for February mid-term. Worked out at about €135 pp including 1 checked bag. Still a good deal, thanks OP.
04-09-2018, 23:30   #4
enricoh

Nice enough spot agadir, was there a few years ago but the European tourists had stopped coming due to terrorism fears. That was before the fella killing the tourists on the beach in Tunisia so I doubt it got much better since. Few nice surfer towns up the road from it
Thanks from:
05-09-2018, 15:25   #5
rabii

Agadir

I'm from Agadir my self originally from the north of morocco, about safety I will say its safer than Uk and France now the security is very tight, but Agadir had changed a lot more busy so I will say avoid it in the summer and B holidays and school H, the prices gone mad a cop of coffee could cost in some places up to €12 from €2 of course.
If you want really to enjoy morocco go to north via London or Marrakech from Dublin with Ryanair. if you have any questions please let me know.
Advertisement
05-09-2018, 15:29   #6
Tombo2001

Well I am not from Agadir but.....

I've twice been on holiday in Morocco where I flew to Agadir airport, took a taxi to Taroudannt (about an hour, not expensive) and from there went hiking the following day for 3 - 4 nights in the Ante Atlas mountains.

Its a fantastic short break and not expensive.
Thanks from:
05-09-2018, 15:40   #7
harpstilidie

Have been doing some research and I'll think we'll just stay in Agadir at the start and end of our trip and spend the rest in Marrakech. It seems pretty easy to get a bus to Marrakech.
05-09-2018, 16:34   #8
Bhangraman

I reserved directly on the airline website paying luggage only on the return flight (to bring souvenirs). In the onward journey, I'll just travel Russian doll style, with backpack inside wheelie carry-on luggage.

Last edited by Bhangraman; 05-09-2018 at 16:39.
05-09-2018, 17:07   #9
rabii

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpstilidie View Post
Have been doing some research and I'll think we'll just stay in Agadir at the start and end of our trip and spend the rest in Marrakech. It seems pretty easy to get a bus to Marrakech.
Sounds a good plan, if you are taking a bus from Agadir to Marrakesh I will advise to take CTM STCR OR Supratour they are the best buss in Morocco
Advertisement
05-09-2018, 17:10   #10
rabii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombo2001 View Post
Well I am not from Agadir but.....

I've twice been on holiday in Morocco where I flew to Agadir airport, took a taxi to Taroudannt (about an hour, not expensive) and from there went hiking the following day for 3 - 4 nights in the Ante Atlas mountains.

Its a fantastic short break and not expensive.
Don't get me wrong Agadir city is crazy touristic place is expensive. Any place outside 20km is waaay cheaper
(2) thanks from:
05-09-2018, 18:07   #11
denartha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabii View Post
Don't get me wrong Agadir city is crazy touristic place is expensive. Any place outside 20km is waaay cheaper
Ive been to Agadir 8 or 9 times. I was there in February and will be going again in January. I didn't find it expensive at all. Obviously avoiding the tourist traps, dinner can be had in the city very reasonably.
(2) thanks from:
05-09-2018, 21:10   #12
jakdublin

Quote:
I’ve done this a few times. It’s the best way to get the best experience from a flight to agadir. I used to buy a package holiday but just use the accommodation in Agadir at the beginning and end of the trip. Only thing I’d add would be a day or two in Essaouira. It’s a worthwhile detour on the way to Marrakech. Very calm before the storm of Marrakech.
(2) thanks from:
06-09-2018, 11:14   #13
harpstilidie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdublin View Post
I’ve done this a few times. It’s the best way to get the best experience from a flight to agadir. I used to buy a package holiday but just use the accommodation in Agadir at the beginning and end of the trip. Only thing I’d add would be a day or two in Essaouira. It’s a worthwhile detour on the way to Marrakech. Very calm before the storm of Marrakech.
Thanks for the advice. Only have a week though so 3 places might be too much? I'll have a wife and 1yr old in tow!
06-09-2018, 15:05   #14
jakdublin

Quote:
Thanks for the advice. Only have a week though so 3 places might be too much? I'll have a wife and 1yr old in tow!
Ah, yeah, maybe with the kid it might be more hassle than it's worth. I only ever went on week-long trips (six nights). Two days in Agadir at the start, a day in Essaouira, two in Marrakech and a day back in Agadir to get the flight home. I hired a car so it was easy enough to move about. With the kid, I'd suggest sticking to Agadir and Essaouira, which is reasonably close, not touristy and really nice. Marrakech is chaos in a great way and certainly an experience, but it might be a bit much with the little one in tow.
Thanks from:
06-09-2018, 15:58   #15
harpstilidie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdublin View Post
Quote:
Ah, yeah, maybe with the kid it might be more hassle than it's worth. I only ever went on week-long trips (six nights). Two days in Agadir at the start, a day in Essaouira, two in Marrakech and a day back in Agadir to get the flight home. I hired a car so it was easy enough to move about. With the kid, I'd suggest sticking to Agadir and Essaouira, which is reasonably close, not touristy and really nice. Marrakech is chaos in a great way and certainly an experience, but it might be a bit much with the little one in tow.
We definitely want to go to Marrakech for the experience. We've already had our baby in London, Amsterdam, Thailand and Bali so we're pretty used to travelling with her already! 
We'll need to sit down and see what works best.
Could potentially do 2 nights Agadir, 1 night Essaouira, 3 nights Marrakech and 1 night Agadir.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion