Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recommendations for an alterations tailor

• 20-11-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

can anyone recommend an alterations tailor - specifically I'll need 3 pairs of trousers altered as they are unhemmed. Looking for quality work not cheapest price. Dublin west ideally but city center is ok too.

On a related note - anyone had experience with Abrahams Tailoring (www.menswear.ie) - I was thinking of going soon and find out about their bespoke and ready to wear stuff but am quite rarely in the city center. Anyone know if it's fused or full canvased? Other quality tailors recommendations that are not too expensive (roughly same price range as abrahams)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Theres a place on the old Cabra Road above Dominos i think. Martha Abbot is here name. Shes very good. I've gotten a good few things done by here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Louis Copeland, maybe? But I hear he's crap..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Theres a good one upstairs, beside the post office, off grafton street.

Cheap and good work.

Advertisement