Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid Haircuts

Options
  • 27-03-2020 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Im not looking for a dodgy irresponsible barber who might be open.
    Just wondering what people are going to do?
    I managed to get a decent clippers just as Argos were closing,the Mrs is going to give it a go,I'm already worried!
    Might be a good time to try a shaved head (never did it before!)
    There's going to be some funny looking haircuts around for the next month or two

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

HBC08 wrote: »
    Im not looking for a dodgy irresponsible barber who might be open.
    Just wondering what people are going to do?
    I managed to get a decent clippers just as Argos were closing,the Mrs is going to give it a go,I'm already worried!
    Might be a good time to try a shaved head (never did it before!)
    There's going to be some funny looking haircuts around for the next month or two

It actually might start a new trend!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I've never wanted a pony tail but looks like I'm getting no choice in the matter

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭CobraClan

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I've never wanted a pony tail but looks like I'm getting no choice in the matter

I needed a haircut badly there 3 weeks ago but decided to put it off for another week, big mistake! Didn't relies how curly my hair got,hasn't been this long since I was a kid!

I'm actually beginning to look like Side Show Bob!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod note

Hi OP

Thank you for your post. You're not seeking advice, so Relationship Issues isn't really the appropriate place for your thread.

There is a thread in the Beauty forum dealing with issues such as hair cuts etc in these times. I've posted a link below. You could try there for the information you're looking for.

I'm closing this thread in the circumstances.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058065032&page=7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement