Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paquiao vs Mayweather fight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

But didnt she get caught pouring some scotch into her urine sample ???

comparison is null and void here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

does anyone think this is just a stunt to increase revenue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

ODD-JOB wrote: »

whats also ironic is the fact that Floyd snr . is being so vocal ....... the convicted cocaine traficker himself !!

Not really. Cocaine is a recreational drug. Taking steroids, at the moment, is cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭akindoc

suger shane roidsley never failed a urine test?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

digme wrote: »
    does anyone think this is just a stunt to increase revenue?

Yep, I think so. A marketing ploy to ensure the fight doesn't disappear from the back pages between now and March.
    This fight will definitely go ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

efb wrote: »
    MICHELLE SMITH DIDN'T FAIL THE TESTS EITHER...

No She was seen to have tempered with, but she never failed a drugs test.

It's a very valid comparison. Marion Jones moreso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

This years Tour De France, 1 failed drugtest? maybe 2, I forget....your reckon 99% of the field was clean?

So passing a drugs test now counts for nothing ??

Why do they bother then .

Mosley was cleared in the Balco case ?.... you seem to know more than they do !!! S.S is a clean living fighter that dosent go on with any of the tough gangsta crap like most of these loud-mouths.
    He's a guy with high morals and cant be compared with the Mayweathers.

And as for the irony of the Mayweather family claiming cheat - Yes it's a fair point i believe .
    The Mayweather family are scum , always have been and dont look like changing anytime soon.
    To be fair Floyd jnr seems to be the cleanest and most reputable of the lot. Despite his recent shooting debacle)
    All the rest have been mixed up in serious drug running , battery of women , GBH and other low-life activities .
    I have no doubt that they themselves would "cheat" the system if they thought they would get away with it .

Anyway ,part of this thread is making me laugh to myself.
    Pacman has been on a complete rampage thru the weight classes for a good while now , and we havent heard as much as a sniff about steroids on this forum .
    Now Mayweather's comes out with his new rule-book and all the drug experts have arrived on boards with their 2-pence worth!!!! where were ye 6 months ago ????
    With all yis-r knowledge about the loop holes , maybe the Nevada Commision would benifit from this thread, as they have been clearly getting it wrong all these years .
    God knows how they managed to obtain such a reputation for high professional standards !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Agreed ODD-JOB, some of the trashy threads on here wouldn't even be published in rags like The Sun, because they are bordering on libellous. Too many not using rational thought, preferring instead to besmerch the record of a world class athlete. Ze mind boggles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 kevinhug

I am sicked by people questioning pcaman, if i was fighting mayweather and he tried to make me take a drug test outside of the set rules, I would tell him to get stuff. Why would I bow to him? Who does he think he is? take it up with the boxing board.

Pacman is being made out to be pharmacist genius finding loop holes in the testing system and out smarting everyone involved

P.s With a knickname as "money" I find it hard to like him. as a person he is the least inspirational boxer i know, considering how big he is

lol, Mosley is an admitted steroid user. Yet he passed every drug test.

Clearly the protocol of a simple urine test before and after a fight are not sufficient.

Random testing is a step in the right direction to clean up the sport.

I love how the people against it also have less than complementary things to say about Mayweather :D

You're definitely not biased then lads:D

Hilarious.

kevinhug wrote: »
    I am sicked by people questioning pcaman, if i was fighting mayweather and he tried to make me take a drug test outside of the set rules, I would tell him to get stuff. Why would I bow to him? Who does he think he is? take it up with the boxing board.

Pacman is being made out to be pharmacist genius finding loop holes in the testing system and out smarting everyone involved

P.s With a knickname as "money" I find it hard to like him. as a person he is the least inspirational boxer i know, considering how big he is

ANother person who is against random testing that could clean up the sport. But the coinsidence here is that this poster also dislikes Mayweather:D:D

Another great video that sums it all up very well.

WARNING: If you dislike Mayweather and are not objective on the issue, don't watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Cd2cYkv1U&feature=sub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

He's disgustingly devoid of morals and class. Apple, tree and all that.

That vomit-inducing segment in the JMM 24/7 where he went handing out meals to the homeless (without getting out of the van) was pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭foams

These conditions Mayweather are making up are a joke, i really hope he still fights Manny, i think he will be stopped or hurt and badly beaten. And then of course he can claim Manny was taking steriods, what a loser.

• Advertisement

akindoc wrote: »
    ANother person who is against random testing that could clean up the sport. But the coinsidence here is that this poster also dislikes Mayweather:D:D

Any idea why the proper authorities dont carry out these random tests ?
    Why is it restricted to the ametuer game ??

If the proper bodies require random tests then i fully expect team Pacman to comply .
    If the Mayweathers request conditions outside the ruling body , then i fully expect team Pacman to tell them to shove it up their XXXX.

Now , answer me this :
    Why did Mayweather agree to fight Pac if he/they are so sure about his steroid use ?
    And why bring it up now after the fight and date has been agreed ?

surely this should have arisen way before now ....... think about it.

Akindoc is surely a Mayweather fan and shows more bias here than anybody .
    If all this knowledge about steroid loopholes is so freely available , then why aren't the professional bodies taking note ?????
    Why do these proper authorities belive their criteria is sufficient ???

p.s. Mosley was cleared for a reason , ...and cleared by people who have all the facts on the case .
    He's only found guilty by random internet posters who have very limited knowledge .
    The days of cracking 6 raw eggs whole are gone ,..... they all take supplements and all go to the very limit of the legal borderline if not past it .

Another great video that sums it all up very well.

WARNING: If you dislike Mayweather and are not objective on the issue, don't watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Cd2cYkv1U&feature=sub

and if i post my opinion on youtube .....does that mean my word is gospel ?

I might even do a wiki page to concrete my stance .

all of which counts for zilch

Any idea why the proper authorities dont carry out these random tests ?
    Why is it restricted to the ametuer game ??

If the proper bodies require random tests then i fully expect team Pacman to comply .
    If the Mayweathers request conditions outside the ruling body , then i fully expect team Pacman to tell them to shove it up their XXXX.

Now , answer me this :
    Why did Mayweather agree to fight Pac if he/they are so sure about his steroid use ?
    And why bring it up now after the fight and date has been agreed ?

surely this should have arisen way before now ....... think about it.

Akindoc is surely a Mayweather fan and shows more bias here than anybody .
    If all this knowledge about steroid loopholes is so freely available , then why aren't the professional bodies taking note ?????
    Why do these proper authorities belive their criteria is sufficient ???

p.s. Mosley was cleared for a reason , ...and cleared by people who have all the facts on the case .
    He's only found guilty by random internet posters who have very limited knowledge .
    The days of cracking 6 raw eggs whole are gone ,..... they all take supplements and all go to the very limit of the legal borderline if not past it .

I see a lot of talk but that's it.

Do you know ANYTHING about the Mosley case? He ADMITTED using. Read up.

Do you know anything about EPO or HGH? Do you know why a simple urine test before and after a fight is insufficient?

The reason I ask these questions is because I genuinely think you are misinformed, or that you haven't bothered to educate yourself on the matter.

I'm actually more of a Pacman fan than a PBF fan, which is funny. I'm just a lot less biased than most. Pacman won me over completely in his loss to Erik morales, which I rate as the best fight I have ever seen.

I think mayweather will beat him though. But that's besides the point.

After this, Pacman will HAVE to do these tests if he wants to fight any Golden boy fighter or pretty much any fighter because there is a very good chance that these tests will be enforced by the commission. They have been exposed here. A urine test before and after the fight? lol.

Who would have thought that a fighter would have issues with proving he is clean in this day and age? Floyd is willing to do it, Pacman isn't. The Pacman camp have no problem stipulating 10 million per pound overweight though.

All in all, I am not sure Pac is using but it would be VERY easy to get away with it under the current testing. This new testing would ensure a fair fight, which every boxing fan (who isn't biased against Mayweather) should want.

and if i post my opinion on youtube .....does that mean my word is gospel ?

I might even do a wiki page to concrete my stance .

all of which counts for zilch

You are so clever. that is exactly what I meant. You really have me sussed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭colly10

I'm glad you posted that walsh. So there is confirmation that Pac will agree to random testing on one hand but not with blood... and for the less educated amongst us, blood is way more detectable. Hmm I wonder why he has no problem with urine testing at random but has a problem with blood testing at random? lol. But hey, it's all gamesmanship right :D

Arum is hilarious too, "floyd knows pacman doesn't like blood getting taken and feels it weakens him":D:D

The article he posted this -

and blood testing before the press conference and after the fight

He has agreed to a blood test straight after the fight

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Kevin, timing is critical in testing. One could take the drugs, benefit from them immensely and come event time, the drugs aren't in the system, hence a test at event time, or the next day show nothing, but the athlete has still cheated.

He said he'd take it straight after the fight so it will all show up

Do you know anything about EPO or HGH? Do you know why a simple urine test before and after a fight is insufficient?

Yeah , I know that case inside out .

but I dont know much about EPO or HGH ....... I just wanted you to tell me why qualified professional authorities dont fell the need to enforce random testing to cover against this use .

You think its necessary - They dont seem to .

sorry to be a bit smart with you about the youtube thing , i'm just illustrating the point that info from youtube random counts for little .

If the relevant NSAC ask Manny for random testing , and Manny refuses then thats totally different .

Im going to leave it there cause we're not going to change each others minds !! Funny enough I was going to post a poll about a month ago titled "Pac using steroids -Yes -No" , and thought it would be in bad taste to do so .

I did however question Margarito's win over Cotto , and it turned a bit negative.
    Anyway lets see what this defamation lawsuit brings......
    A real boxing Soap opera

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Manny is suing now this gets better and better

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8430611.stm

Actually, could anyone who believes that Pacquaio is taking something explain to me why he is agreeing to take a blood test straight after the fight. Why is that not good enough for some people.
    Mayweather does not want this fight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

colly10 wrote: »
    Actually, could anyone who believes that Pacquaio is taking something explain to me why he is agreeing to take a blood test straight after the fight.

As he might be clean at that point but not now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I see a lot of talk but that's it.

The reason I ask these questions is because I genuinel
    y think you are misinformed, or that you haven't bothered to educate yourself on the matter.

I'm actually more of a Pacman fan than a PBF fan, which is funny. I'm just a lot less biased than most. Pacman won me over completely in his loss to Erik morales, which I rate as the best fight I have ever seen.

I think mayweather will beat him though. But that's besides the point.

After this, Pacman will HAVE to do these tests if he wants to fight any Golden boy fighter or pretty much any fighter because there is a very good chance that these tests will be enforced by the commission. They have been exposed here. A urine test before and after the fight? lol.

Who would have thought that a fighter would have issues with proving he is clean in this day and age? Floyd is willing to do it, Pacman isn't. The Pacman camp have no problem stipulating 10 million per pound overweight though.

All in all, I am not sure Pac is using but it would be VERY easy to get away with it under the current testing. This new testing would ensure a fair fight, which every boxing fan (who isn't biased against Mayweather) should want.

I gtta hand it to you mate, you chose ur words carefully.
    I'm a pbf fan and I'll tell y'all one thing he's gnna beat pacman easily.
    He talks lots of trash fine but still beats every single opponent 40 - 0

y'all gtta ask yourself this question is pacman overrated, well I think he is good puncher no defense.

Is pacman using drugs it's possible I'd woods could cheat on his wife yes .. If Armstrong could do it yes.. If he's not willing to get scrutinized yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,710 ✭✭✭✭walshb

He said he'd take it straight after the fight so it will all show up

Not necessarily. Pacman could take drugs before the fight, a bit before, benefit, and come fight night the traces of the banned substance could have left his body, hence why I mentioned timing as being a critical issue.

But, to me , this is irrelevant, and ODDJOB posted exactly my sentiments
    when he mentioned how strange it is that this is all just surfacing now, and wasn't mentioned before the agreed date and provisional dealings.

It's either serious mind games to disrupt Pacmam, or it's Floyd's excuse should he lose, or it's a revenue and publicity stunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

rovert wrote: »

And he's dead right

There is showmanship and there is underhand and accusing a fellow fighter of cheating.Ali didnt resort to that. Mayfeather doesnt seem to want to win fans over which is often the difference between the good and the great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

The implied arguments that Manny should somehow not cave on some misguided notion of pride or principle doesn't wash. He does more damage to himself and the sport by not agreeing to the testing. Given the wider importance of the issue Mayweather's motives are quite frankly irrelevant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Lirange wrote: »
    The implied arguments that Manny should somehow not cave on some misguided notion of pride or principle doesn't wash. He does more damage to himself and the sport by not agreeing to the testing. Given the wider importance of the issue Mayweather's motives are quite frankly irrelevant.

Exactly.

Whatever alterior motives mayweather may have are now totally irrelevant.

Some people here are so blinded by their own bias its painful to read. Im saying this as a huge pacman fan... This is a milestone in Mannys career. He needs to take this test or there will forever be question marks surrounding his achievements.

• Advertisement

Exactly.

Whatever alterior motives mayweather may have are now totally irrelevant.

Some people here are so blinded by their own bias its painful to read. Im saying this as a huge pacman fan... This is a milestone in Mannys career. He needs to take this test or there will forever be question marks surrounding his achievements.

By this logic, then the careers of Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Ali, Foreman, Holyfield, Frazier, Marciano, Louis, Monzon, Dempsey, Johnson, Saddler, Pep and a whole heap of others is also up for questioning.

I will not question his achievements, because Manny has adhered to the required tests during his era, as Ali and all the others did in their era.

Is Calzaghe open to this questioning too? Julio Cesar Chavez? Did they have to endure tests that were not
    a requirement for the day they boxed? And, I really doubt that they, like Pacman, would simply
    bow to the demands of their opponents. I bet ****ing Floyd wouldn't
    bow if it were Pacman questioning him

The logic here is strange. Bias has zero to do with this. It' a right vs. wrong
    issue. I like both men as FIGHTERS, and I think these demands are
    plain silly and unnecessary.

Need to get tickets to this if/when it happens. De La hoya must be loving this, the hype is going to pile more filth on top of his riches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 kevinhug

Big deal i dont like mayweather as a person, i admire him as a boxer as much as pac. bias is nothing to do with it. he has no right to demand the tests, if he doesn't like it dont take the fight then, i would say the same about any sportsperson doing this. So don't keep using the bias issue as if it makes you right, it doesn't.

He is throwing mud and hoping some of it sticks, very unprofessional. Playing mind games is fine, but pretty much accusing someone of cheating is not on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Big deal i dont like mayweather as a person, i admire him as a boxer as much as pac. bias is nothing to do with it. he has no right to demand the tests, if he doesn't like it dont take the fight then, i would say the same about any sportsperson doing this. So don't keep using the bias issue as if it makes you right, it doesn't.

He is throwing mud and hoping some of it sticks, very unprofessional. Playing mind games is fine, but pretty much accusing someone of cheating is not on

Agreeing to random WADA standard drugtests is no biggie, the fact that Pacman won't do it looks dodgy, public perception is now "Pacman must be doping if he won't take the global standard of drugtesting in the runup to this fight." It doesn't matter if Mayweather has a different agenda, people will think what people will think, and Pacmac is picking the wrong argument here, there's no downside to agreeing to the tests unless he has something to hide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

rovert wrote: »

If I was the judge, I would order a boxing fight between the defendant and the prosecutor to determine the outcome of the case. That'd learn 'em.

The whole world wants this fight, give the people what they want FFS. If this doesn't happen, the reputation of both fighters will plummet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Dempsey wrote: »
    And he's dead right

There is showmanship and there is underhand and accusing a fellow fighter of cheating.Ali didnt resort to that. Mayfeather doesnt seem to want to win fans over which is often the difference between the good and the great.

Lol..some fans dont want to be won over my Mayweather.

If this event highlights anything its if you hate Mayweather you hate him and nothing will change that.

I just find the whole thing hilarious thinking to myself what if the roles we're reversed.

Can the people posting here honestly say if Manny wanted the test and PBF refused they would be coming out and attacking Manny?

Honestly the double standards are horrendous. Me, I love both guys, their both class acts and a cut above the rest and I just hope the best man wins when the fight happens.

Can the people posting here honestly say if Manny wanted the test and PBF refused they would be coming out and attacking Manny?

That's a moot question:

The criticism being levelled at Mayweather is based on the respective characters of PBF and Pacman. Manny Pacquiao is a model professional, and human being. He wouldn't pull this shit, simple as.

Mayweather is a trash-talking scumbag, from a family of drug-traffickers; Accused of rape, sexual assault, GBH, gun crimes etc etc. Roger even shot his brother while he was holding Floyd as a baby FFS. What more character reference could you possibly need?

If a genuinely honest and straight up fighter like Ricky Hatton or Miguel Cotto made these noises, perhaps you might sit up and take notice, as you'd assume they had some sort of basis or tip-off for it. I (and obviously a lot of others) am not willing to even entertain this bullshit from a source like team Mayweather, backed by an equally impressive scumbag in Oscar De la Hoya.

consultech wrote: »
    That's a moot question:

The criticism being levelled at Mayweather is based on the respective characters of PBF and Pacman. Manny Pacquiao is a model professional, and human being. He wouldn't pull this shit, simple as.

Mayweather is a trash-talking scumbag, from a family of drug-traffickers; Accused of rape, sexual assault, GBH, gun crimes etc etc. Roger even shot his brother while he was holding Floyd as a baby FFS. What more character reference could you possibly need?

If a genuinely honest and straight up fighter like Ricky Hatton or Miguel Cotto made these noises, perhaps you might sit up and take notice, as you'd assume they had some sort of basis or tip-off for it. I (and obviously a lot of others) am not willing to even entertain this bullshit from a source like team Mayweather, backed by an equally impressive scumbag in Oscar De la Hoya.

Thanks for being honest. So it's not the subject of drug testing that you have a problem with, it's Mayweather himself. :rolleyes:

As for the current testing, here are some quotes from some people involed with the Nevada Commission...

""I tend to think that it's a much bigger problem than we recognize. I think boxing for the most part has ignored it," said Dr. Margaret Goodman, chair of the Medical Advisory Board of the Nevada Athletic Commission. "And I don't think it's related to the positive drug tests that have been turning up lately. I think the problem with boxing is that because there is no federal oversight, commissions don't have to test, and they don't all have to test for the same things when they do test, so there's no standardization. And so more often than not, fighters aren't tested, and don't think they don't know it. And I think if you talk to boxers, I think steroids are readily available in many gyms all over the world."

As a result, asserted Flip Homansky, former ringside physician and Nevada state athletic commissioner, only the fighters who "make mistakes" are caught.

"You don't take anabolic steroids or human growth hormone all the time," he pointed out. "You take them in a certain cycle in which you build muscle, build strength, build reflexes, and then you stop the cycle. So, with correct knowledge, someone shouldn't get caught."

"The only way to catch people is not just to test them during competition, but to test them between competitions," said Homansky. "And if boxing wants to get serious, then when people apply for a license in a state, or when people sign for a fight -- let's say Oscar [De La Hoya] and Floyd [Mayweather Jr.]; they signed in December for a fight the next May -- the state where the fight is going to be could insist on part of the language in the contract stating that they can be tested at any time."
    "

• Advertisement

Lol..some fans dont want to be won over my Mayweather.

If this event highlights anything its if you hate Mayweather you hate him and nothing will change that.

I just find the whole thing hilarious thinking to myself what if the roles we're reversed.

Honestly the double standards are horrendous. Me, I love both guys, their both class acts and a cut above the rest and I just hope the best man wins when the fight happens.

It's pretty funny but at least consultech admits that he is only criticising the drug testing because it's Mayweather who wants it. He admits that if Hatton wanted it, it would be a different story. It is hilarious how people like that cannot see how funny they are being :D

It's pretty funny but at least consultech admits that he is only criticising the drug testing because it's Mayweather who wants it. He admits that if Hatton wanted it, it would be a different story. It is hilarious how people like that cannot see how funny they are being :D

You're going to completely undermine whatever point it is that you're trying to make if you continue chatting shite and clutching at straws by quoting me out of context (twice).
    The criticism being levelled at Mayweather is based on the respective characters of PBF and Pacman...

The above quote is presumably where you inferred that I am only critisizing the testing based on Mayweather's character? Nowhere does it say that I am of the above opinion. To the non-biased my statement would've read: "The general criticism being levelled at..." i.e. By sports writers/fans/forum monkeys.
    If a genuinely honest and straight up fighter like Ricky Hatton or Miguel Cotto made these noises, perhaps you might sit up and take notice, as you'd assume they had some sort of basis or tip-off for it.

Is this where I "admit" if Hatton wanted it, it'd be a different story?

My point of view isn't swayed by the fact that it's Mayweather: I am primarily behind Manny's refusal on grounds of principle. He shouldn't have to jump through any hoops outside of the NSAC guidelines. The statement I made falls inside the context of the question that was posed to the Manny support collective about roles reversed. You've inferred all sorts of opinions when all I was doing was quoting general concensus.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭boksmashoffice

This is a joke. Money is a bully who is looking for a way of not fighting Manny.
    Manny is the better fighter and will KO Money when the fight eventully goes ahead.

It isn't, his comment is saying what he has said all along, nothing has changed

I can only speak for myself. I m on record wanting Floyd to put on a masterclass and dominate Pacman, not because I dislike Pacman, but because I want Floyd to really prove how great a fighter he is. Now, after this debacle by Floyd, I am almost wanting a Manny win.

This has ZERO to do with fighters and hate and bias, and if Manny had came out with this stunt, two things, 1. Mayweather tells him to **** off, and 2. I would agree with Mayweather.

• Advertisement

It isn't, his comment is saying what he has said all along, nothing has changed

The fight still on
    negiotiations are being carried out by top rank and GBP as we speak

I'm a preety boy fan always will be
    stay tuned guys preety boy Floyd money mayweather will beat the hell out of pacquio

pacquio knows he gnna get beat Floyd knows that how hards he gonna get beat that's what he has to worry about.

Floyd is preety boy and I'm just the fynboi

I'm outta here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

The fight still on
    negiotiations are being carried out by top rank and GBP as we speak

I'm a preety boy fan always will be
    stay tuned guys preety boy Floyd money mayweather will beat the hell out of pacquio

pacquio knows he gnna get beat Floyd knows that how hards he gonna get beat that's what he has to worry about.

Floyd is preety boy and I'm just the fynboi

I'm outta here
    Come again...

T-K-O wrote: »
    Come again...

Haha
    come at me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Haha
    come at me

Wouldn't it be fantastic if your key board froze.

T-K-O wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be fantastic if your key board froze.

Wouldn't say so mate.I'd say ur mouth will be when pbf knocks out manny

• Advertisement
Advertisement