Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa arriving

Options
  • 19-11-2009 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows when santa is arriving in the eyre square shopping centre I have checked out the website and emailed the manager a couple of times but I haven't gotten any reply.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Have you not seen the forecast?!

Just kidding...not sure but shall remember this thread when I hear anything:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

He usually comes around Christmas time I'd say.... 'tis only mid November yet... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

santa400.jpg

We just don't know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,708 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There were guys working by the "tower" this evening, building something that looked a bit like a Santa cave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I didn't think he started there til December. I'm not going to bother going there this year... the queues can be horrific. Last year my youngest got the same trashy gift as he got the year before. Yeah I know it's all trash anyway whereever you go but the same trash which he didn't particularly like the first time round was not good :rolleyes: though in fairness I think I complained more about it that he did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭athlone M

thanks littlebug and just mary. Littlebug I know what you mean about the crap presents that santa brings, its just its our daughters first christmas and we were going to make a day of it and bring them to santa and then get they're pixifoto taken and maybe a trip to a mcdonalds for our son who is only two.
    Gary BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,708 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

The rules say that Santa is only allowed to give out good presents on Christmas Eve night itself!

(How do I know? He told me himself!)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

Santa arriving at Galway Shopping Centre on Dec 5th - alot of childrens activites organised for the day.

Advertisement