Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Comedy

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey guys, I loooooovvvvvveeeee Christmas and this forum tbh, gonna be tons of fun for the next few weeks!!!!

I was looking around on Amazon for a few comedy box sets to pick up for over the Christmas period, I love all the Dawn French, BBC comedies etc so I was hoping people would have some ideas for me, especially those with Christmas specials, already have Only Fools and Horses; the Vicar of Dibley, Gavin and Stacey....any ideas??

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 hem

The Black Adder box set- Including the Christmas Special. BBC had it on sale last week

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The Two Ronnies.

/Old Timer

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I always watch Fawlty Towers and Father Teds box sets at Christmas time.
    They are always good for a laugh when the tv is crap.

And it usually is at Christmas.:pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Black Books!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Black Books was built up so much by my friends it was disappointing, but I still enjoyed it. The IT crowd is much better :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement