Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Listen to Jazz! It's good! Who wants to take the Jazz test?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Beruthiel wrote:
    many, many years ago I heard a louis armstrong song about a funeral, it blew me away but I've never been able to get my hands on it! :( do you know the song I'm talking about??

St. James' Infirmary

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

nice one jonny! :D

update on saint somethings cd

my favs so far:
    david grisman
    Booker T & MGs
    Acker Bilk
    4 Hero
    Howard Roberts Quartet
    Pat Metheny
    Peppino D'Agostino
    Round Midnight/Above the World

cept for Booker T, I have never heard any of the above and I absolutely love them.
    thanks for the introduction to some new music saint something! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Beruthiel wrote:
    nice one jonny! :D

update on saint somethings cd

my favs so far:
    david grisman
    Booker T & MGs
    Acker Bilk
    4 Hero
    Howard Roberts Quartet
    Pat Metheny
    Peppino D'Agostino
    Round Midnight/Above the World

cept for Booker T, I have never heard any of the above and I absolutely love them.
    thanks for the introduction to some new music saint something! :D

Well you are just very welcome! :D

That 4 Hero is actually track 4 - Hero - by Mini Riperton. She is totally amasing!
    Round Midnight is one of my favorites too! That version is by Sting on vocal and Andy Williams on Guitar. It's fromthe Andy Williams album called Above the world, which I don't think is very good but that song is outstanding!

Advertisement