Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses For Mature Students

Options
  • 23-08-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi I Was Wondering Does Any Body Know Of Any Good Evening Courses Starting Soon In The Dublin Mainly South Side But Will Travell Or I Am I Too Late To Apply For Courses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Can you provide some more details please. For starters, what sort of course are you considering?
    Have you looked at http://www.nightcourses.com/ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

You could also try to contact your local VEC. They run courses in various locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭rhondadunphy

just got a course in ballyfermot accounting technician but course costs 700 euro plus 170 euro regisration to the inti does anyone know of any grants for mature students

Some here in the Resources page. Look for 'Maintenance Grant', and 'Back to Education Allowance'.

Give your local VEC a call about the maintenance grant and the BTEA, they should be willing to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

just got a course in ballyfermot accounting technician but course costs 700 euro plus 170 euro regisration to the inti does anyone know of any grants for mature students

Talk to your local VEC and your Co. Council. They have grants/bursaries available for mature students.

• Advertisement
Advertisement