Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New insurance product: KennCo Choice

Options
  • 13-11-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

I’m insured with KennCo (but essentially by Arch Insurance) but KennCo have offered me their own new product called KennCo Choice.

All the exact same benefits as my old policy (€720.00) and for a cheaper renewal price (€575.00).

Has anyone heard of this policy or know anything else about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

I’m insured with KennCo (but essentially by Arch Insurance) but KennCo have offered me their own new product called KennCo Choice.

All the exact same benefits as my old policy (€720.00) and for a cheaper renewal price (€575.00).

Has anyone heard of this policy or know anything else about it?

I took the new KennCo Choice insurance policy for €575.00 and received my documents in the post.

Guess what - the KennCo policy is underwritten by AXA insurance when AXA would only offer me a policy worth €1205.71 when going directly with them.

How is this possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Carslover1

I took the new KennCo Choice insurance policy for €575.00 and received my documents in the post.

Guess what - the KennCo policy is underwritten by AXA insurance when AXA would only offer me a policy worth €1205.71 when going directly with them.

How is this possible?

Kennco motor policies are underwritten by Lloyds (UK)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 insuranceman

Nope. Kennco standard scheme policies moved to Arch from Lloyds this year. Kennco new scheme Kennco Choice is underwritten by Axa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

How is this possible?

I was with Axa a while back. Got the renewal, and went hunting. Found cheaper elsewhere, and got back to them to see if they would drop their price. I wound up going through the AA, and had the same Axa policy for about €150 less than the best direct price they would give me.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Carslover1 wrote: »
    Kennco motor policies are underwritten by Lloyds (UK)

KennCo Choice policy is with AXA (see the attached photo)

• Advertisement

Nope. Kennco standard scheme policies moved to Arch from Lloyds this year. Kennco new scheme Kennco Choice is underwritten by Axa
    Thanks, didn't know...

Thanks, didn't know...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement