Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy S7 on Amazon.de for €299

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

Good price but its not sold by amazon direct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Price seems too good to be true. Had a look at the sellers details, 6 reviews with 80% positivity. Would not inspire confidence if I was forking out €300. Might be safer paying more from a better established seller with higher reviews. Just my opinion.
    Cheers freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CoffeeAnathema

I'm looking for a SGS7 as a gift, and have worked iut that amazon.de probably have the best prices (even if you go for a seller with a high rating and who sends through Amazon like one should).

I just want to confirm that the phone /will/ work in Ireland if i do, and that it would be truly network-unlocked. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

this site should give you the answer
    https://willmyphonework.net/

C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

If you translate the reviews it suggests it's second hand and not new.

• Advertisement

IRE60 wrote: »
    this site should give you the answer
    https://willmyphonework.net/

C

Cheers! Also i found this since, so...Seems like there'll be no problem *cautious optimism face*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Was looking into this a few months back; you also need to factor in the vat difference which will be applied ( Germany is 19% we are 23% ?)
    Also the fast charger won't be for an Irish/uk socket.

Umm...don't know about that; I've bought small electronics from amazon.de before and not been hit by extra VAT. [edit:] Although the charger issue may be a problem, in fairness.

By the way, Irish site/sellers: I'd love to give you business for this, if only you'd all re-think your ridiculous refusals to factor in what an S7 is worth now into your pricing. It's a 2-year old phone; cop on to yourselves. :(

Advertisement