Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Installation “Stock shortgages”

Options
  • 06-12-2019 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning

I am just after a phone conversation with an customer service agent to inform me, nest installation I already paid for will be pushed on until 29th of January which is a month and a half from the original date. Not only I am being informed about the fact of “stock shortages” five days before the installation (already arranged my work schedule around morning midweek day to facilitate the visit) you are telling me it takes two months to restock something its simply on the shelf in every retail store in Ireland?

I am feeling completely let down by Electric Ireland. Purely used your infrastructure because of the convenience of having the thermostats installed in timely manner with professional stamp on it. Im receiving a side tracking treatment here after moving into new house is not a good prognosis for future and most likely I will cancel the order and seek independent service to install as well as switch electricity provider.

I understand the load of the responsibility the agent who had to make this phone calls took upon her shoulders nevertheless she couldn’t explain what caused such delay and why is it going to take so long nor provide any explanation rather than robotically rescheduling the date. I am expecting a contact from the sales team to further discuss the matter.

Regards

Grzegorz Jasinski

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Greg,

We understand your disappointment. We are sorry about the inconvenience.

We have spoken with Home Services who advised that they can check to see whether there is an earlier appointment available, however unfortunately they are unable to quicken the stock replenishment due to the time of year. In light of the above, they can give you an additional free Google Home Mini.

Just private message me your telephone number and address to pass to Home Services.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement