Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underarmour.ie

Options
  • 13-03-2021 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭

Anyone order from the above site since January?

Any issues? It’s Irish VAT registered from what I make out but ships from the UK via. UPS. The tracking number has listed multiple delays/document inspections at different stages due to Brexit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gmaximum

Anyone order from the above site since January?

Any issues? It’s Irish VAT registered from what I make out but ships from the UK via. UPS. The tracking number has listed multiple delays/document inspections at different stages due to Brexit.

Yup, terrible service with changing tracking numbers constant delays. Eventually cancelled the order and got a refund. Shipment arrived 2 days later so obviously it’s the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

Ditto. Small package order. Went from England to Germany to Holland to Germany to England to Holland to Ireland eventually. Took >4 weeks. There was a lot of comments in the tracker re customs paperwork. I was in no rush for eir so let it go on its merry way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I normally use Lifestyle as they are next day delivery but they didn’t have what I wanted in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Gmaximum wrote: »
    Yup, terrible service with changing tracking numbers constant delays. Eventually cancelled the order and got a refund. Shipment arrived 2 days later so obviously it’s the way to go

I presume there is no VAT/import duty given it’s a .ie site and I paid in Euro?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I wouldn't presume anything. Screwfix, currys and Sports Direct were the same. It has taken months for them to sort themselves out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,533 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

higster wrote: »
    [...] Small package order. Went from England to Germany to Holland to Germany to England to Holland to Ireland eventually. Took >4 weeks. [...]

Ms jou had similar experience. Apart from above, her parcel also bounced back and forth in Ireland between hubs due to UA's inability to put appropriate address on the label, despite full address given at the moment of purchase.

Address on label was like:

Name Surname
    Phone Number
    Name Surname
    County
    Ireland.

Took 7 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Ordered from them this morning and then read this.... ahh well.

Same as that canceled this week after waiting 2-3 weeks, money back in bank today Shipment arrived today.
    Did they look for your items back or charge you?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gmaximum

meath4sam wrote: »
    Same as that canceled this week after waiting 2-3 weeks, money back in bank today Shipment arrived today.
    Did they look for your items back or charge you?

No, heard nothing since

No, heard nothing since

Will give it a week and then open it

• Advertisement
Advertisement