Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Car vacuum

• 25-03-2021 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

I was in Homestore & more and saw they had a car vacuum for sale. Wellrool Deluxe car vacuum for €20.99, does anyone know if any good especially what the suction power is like?
    I bought a different model from the Range a couple of months ago but the suction was awful and ended up bring it back. Would be handy to have one in the car rather than having to lug out the big Hoover.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Luckycharm wrote: »
    I was in Homestore & more and saw they had a car vacuum for sale. Wellrool Deluxe car vacuum for €20.99, does anyone know if any good especially what the suction power is like?
    I bought a different model from the Range a couple of months ago but the suction was awful and ended up bring it back. Would be handy to have one in the car rather than having to lug out the big Hoover.

I have no experience with that particular manufacturer but I have bought many of these handheld vacuums at various prices over the years and found them to be pretty much useless. The latest one I had was a Black & Decker model which cost north of €90 and went back to the shop within days of purchase because of weak suction out of the box.

I just use my home vacuum now even though it can be a hassle to lug it out to the car.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Joe4321

Forget about these hand held vacuums, just use your normal house one or one at a garage, found a number of them useless and not fit for purpose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They’re useless compared to a corded vacuum

And that Weltool brand bottom of the barrel lowest bidder supplier stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They’re useless compared to a corded vacuum

And that Weltool brand bottom of the barrel lowest bidder supplier stuff.

Thanks just thought it would be handy to keep in car but if useless suction than pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭gooner99

Luckycharm wrote: »
    Thanks just thought it would be handy to keep in car but if useless suction than pointless.

I had a handheld one before which was good, but broken now. I think the reason it had good suction was that it was mains powered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Was looking at these the other day also, was tempted to get one as they are cheap. But probably better off using a garage one likes Joe mentioned. 21 euro enough for 21 uses of a garage one.

Advertisement