Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPGs in Limerick?

Options
  • 19-04-2021 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi there folks,
    are there currently any active RPGs in Limerick? I appreciate they may be online/virtual at the moment, but something local would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

roleplayer wrote: »
    Hi there folks,
    are there currently any active RPGs in Limerick? I appreciate they may be online/virtual at the moment, but something local would be great.

Do you know about The Gathering in Limerick City?
    They might be your best port of call to find active groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 roleplayer

Thanks for that, I do indeed know about the gathering. it's closed at the moment though. I was just looking to see if there were others here interested in something. I have played everything from MERP/Rolemaster, D&D, WarHammer FRP, Vampire, Cthulhu etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Thanks for that, I do indeed know about the gathering. it's closed at the moment though. I was just looking to see if there were others here interested in something. I have played everything from MERP/Rolemaster, D&D, WarHammer FRP, Vampire, Cthulhu etc.

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 raabbles

Took an interest in Blood Bowl myself during the lockdown, put a few teams together but havnt been able to play any games yet. This is one Id be keen on finding a group to play with.

Advertisement