Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mini oven affect a computer?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

On a more practical level , i think she would be more concerned with the inevitable smell of food from her clothing, bed etc from cooking in a room with no extraction.

I would think this one through a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

On a more practical level , i think she would be more concerned with the inevitable smell of food from her clothing, bed etc from cooking in a room with no extraction.

I would think this one through a bit more.

Had not even thought of that to be honest. My mind was on the more important matter. ;)

Probably not a good idea in that regard but it would only be if the kitchen was busy. It be an put in the kitchen too bu I'm nothing spending money on a bunch of scrubbers. :P

Would oven like that do damage to the other devices though?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

No....as long you don't put your electronics or other devices inside it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

No....as long you don't put your electronics or other devices inside it. :D

Where was this advice at 1:05 am ??

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭con747

Check the rules about cooking in the room before buying, it is a fire hazard and most likely not allowed.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,354 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

con747 wrote: »
    Check the rules about cooking in the room before buying, it is a fire hazard and most likely not allowed.

+1 if there's a shared kitchen then there is almost certainly a ban on cooking in the bedrooms.

Advertisement