Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will a neoprene mod cover change POI?

Options
  • 30-07-2020 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭

As above.
    Was thinking would a mod cover shift impact?

Was going to try one just to reduce noise if the mod hits a branch.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Nope.Does nothing to POI. Used one for a long time[Jack Pyke] but changed to the lace up versions,simply because of my silencer design, and it was not great at keeping baffles from loosening on the SONIC models of strippable silencers. great for protecting the hands tho in competitions from a flesh searingly hot silencer mind.:eek:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

I'd say yes. Any weight or effect to the harmonics would change the poi. But it might not effect you too much at shorter ranges.

Should be easily checked..

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭zeissman

I used a couple of different ones on moderators and point of impact never changed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Play it safe. Zero the rifle with the mod cover on. Problem (if one) solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement