Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Leggings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Well she was never adverse to the idea of liquid leggings as I'm sure she's never even heard of them/seen them before, but I shall put the idea to her.

Lol, that's adorable! I wish I had a boyfriend keeping a lookout on fashion forums so he could tell me about all the latest trends!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 cameragal

I really like these! I ordered a pair from topshop.com because they don't seem to have them instore and I didn't want to pay €42 to american apparel for them (God knows I order enough from them-I wish they would open here!). I'd love to find a nice pair of skinny real leather pants, but I don't have the money at the moment. I'm size 8-10 and I plan on wearing them under dresses and long tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

PillyPen wrote: »
    Lol, that's adorable! I wish I had a boyfriend keeping a lookout on fashion forums so he could tell me about all the latest trends!:pac:

I reckon I'm more of a hindrance than a help. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Bought a pair in Vero Moda about three weeks ago. Lovely! They were selling out fast though :O Mega comfy too :D. Pure 80's. I love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭celticcutie

Léan wrote: »
    Bought a pair in Vero Moda about three weeks ago. Lovely! They were selling out fast though :O Mega comfy too :D. Pure 80's. I love it :D

Saw them in Vera Moda today - only 15 yoyos :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

see, this is why I think they don't suit all of us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

What's wrong with her?

I didn't say there was anythin wrong with her, I quite like her, but those leggings are not good on her one bit.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They just aren't really designed for muscly girls like Serena Williams. They look better on someone with actress/model-skinny legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ah but I don't think they are liquid leggings, they look more like spandex or something equally hideous. Also that photo is taken at an akward angle and in fairness she is an athlete so her legs are somewhat more muscular than the average lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd wear them possibly if I was 7 stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

My LL's should be here on Thursday so excited. Would anyone have any objections to this top that I'm thinking of wearing with them. Is it a bit much do you think?

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭wattsusieq

pampers1 wrote: »
    My LL's should be here on Thursday so excited. Would anyone have any objections to this top that I'm thinking of wearing with them. Is it a bit much do you think?

image1xl.jpg

That look gorgeous!! and your wearing boots too?

Would love to see a pic of the outfit!!!

I got gorgeous patent leather boots from River Island. So excited I can't wait to wear them. Your defo sure about the top. I think its perfect to go with them Its not too long or short or anything and its more top looking than dress looking if you get my drift!!

I got gorgeous patent leather boots from River Island. So excited I can't wait to wear them. Your defo sure about the top. I think its perfect to go with them Its not too long or short or anything and its more top looking than dress looking if you get my drift!!

Sounds nice,Yeah Defo, the top is lovely. I know what you mean, its top looking, does it cover your bum?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Are they sweaty, uncomfortable to wear? Like when you're sitting down etc?

Larianne wrote: »
    Are they sweaty, uncomfortable to wear? Like when you're sitting down etc?

as far as i know they're not actually pvc leather just have that wet look off of them so they're just like normal leggings really.

image1xl.jpg

Thats really cute, colour is gorgeous. I'd say its lovely with just black eyeliner make up

image1xl.jpg

Hi Did your leggings arrive? did you wear them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lettuce_b

Saw them for sale in Vero Moda this morning!

• Advertisement

lettuce_b wrote: »

You didnt see how much they were by chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lettuce_b

wattsusieq wrote: »
    You didnt see how much they were by chance?
    €15 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

bought a pair, wore em on grafton st yesterday, got a few looks but love them, will have to work out what i can wear with them though!

keevita wrote: »
    bought a pair, wore em on grafton st yesterday, got a few looks but love them, will have to work out what i can wear with them though!

What did you wear them with?

Im still trying to match them with something too.

Did you wear them with stiletto's or Knee High Boots? Were they black?

I wore them with a purple jersey dress and dark brown ankle boots but wasn't really feeling it to be honest!

Have a pair of black platform stilettos from office that will go great with them, thinking of a long dark grey goonies tshirt i have, black blazer and some gold jewelry for a night out.

I wore them with a purple jersey dress and dark brown ankle boots but wasn't really feeling it to be honest!

Have a pair of black platform stilettos from office that will go great with them, thinking of a long dark grey goonies tshirt i have, black blazer and some gold jewelry for a night out.

Sounds grogeous!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

lettuce_b wrote: »

Vero Moda in Dublin??? Where??

Vera Moda is on grafton street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement