Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympics PEEHS

Options

Comments

Did you party with Usain and the Dutch hockey team too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Just had a go, always fancied my chances on pointless 🀔, let me know if I haven't done it right

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Looks good to me DJIMI, welcome to the wonderful world of Peehs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Of course, Djimi's already one highly desired and hard earned medal...

71eOE-YO7GL._AC_SY606_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Did you party with Usain and the Dutch hockey team too?

Obvs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

And in! Educated guess at one or 2 of them but pretty confident in the rest.. God I love the Olympics woop! Is it cheating that one of the questions came up in a family quiz night during lockdown :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

It isn't cheating that there is a greatest Irish sportsperson thread atm and I had a gander ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Still trucking along with more entries:

23 players:

aaronjennings
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Barney92
    Collie D
    davetherave
    Declan A Walsh
    DJIMI TRAORE
    Electric Nitwit
    HeidiHeidi
    Homer J. Fong
    Irish Aris
    JohnGreenFan
    KathleenGrant
    Kolido
    Montageofhell
    quickbeam
    rainbowtrout
    Reberetta
    Sawduck
    Strawberry Milkshake
    the purple tin
    Trigger
    Zaph

LOADS of time to get yours in if you haven't already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I love the Olympics. Watched the entire opening ceremony from London 2012 last Friday night.

BBC and Eurosport have been doing reruns of the sports too.

Me too. I broke my leg in Feb 2018 and while it was crap being immobile for a couple of months, my time on the couch coincided with the winter olympics in South Korea, which because of the time difference was shown live every morning. It made for a great two weeks of viewing. :D

If we're talking about 2012, I have to show off. My tickets hanging on my wall...

:D

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got a ticket to one night of the athletics. Couldn't get over the amount of people in and out of the stadium like yo-yos multiple times to get beer, pizza and chocolate and missing most of the action. It was only a 2.5 hour session.

This did happen on the night though :pac:

• Advertisement

Green&Red makes 24 players, keep the entries rolling in!

I can say confidently there are some brilliant answers.

There are also some...erm... Let's go with not so good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    There are also some...erm... Let's go with not so good :D
    fail-8.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

In.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Pm sent

Currently our player count is at

27 players:

aaronjennings
    Barney92
    cj maxx
    Collie D
    davetherave
    Declan A Walsh
    DJIMI TRAORE
    Electric Nitwit
    GreenAndRed
    HeidiHeidi
    Homer J. Fong
    Irish Aris
    JohnGreenFan
    KathleenGrant
    Kolido
    Montageofhell
    quickbeam
    rainbowtrout
    Reberetta
    Sawduck
    Sheridan81
    Strawberry Milkshake
    the purple tin
    Trigger
    wrestlemaniac
    Zaph

And we now climb to

30 players:

aaronjennings
    Barney92
    cj maxx
    Collie D
    davetherave
    Declan A Walsh
    DJIMI TRAORE
    Electric Nitwit
    GreenAndRed
    HeidiHeidi
    Homer J. Fong
    Irish Aris
    JohnGreenFan
    KathleenGrant
    Kolido
    Montageofhell
    Neowise
    quickbeam
    rainbowtrout
    Reberetta
    Sawduck
    ShaneU
    Sheridan81
    Strawberry Milkshake
    the purple tin
    Trigger
    wrestlemaniac
    yozico
    Zaph

Still time to enter this one folks, 6pm Sunday with reveal at about 7.30 - 8pm!!

I won’t be around for the reveal so you should all just congratulate me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I won’t be around for the reveal so you should all just congratulate me now.

Congratulations on being such a good loser. :D

Boards bugs bugging the life out of me so I’m making this post in the hope that it brings this thread to the next page in order to read kathleens post.

Let’s see if it works......

Edit: yep there she is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Boards bugs bugging the life out of me so I’m making this post in the hope that it brings this thread to the next page in order to read kathleens post.

Let’s see if it works......

Edit: yep there she is :D

I can barely get in these days. Error messages most of the time.

I can barely get in these days. Error messages most of the time.

This has been an issue for years. You see a thread has a new post but when you click into it you still can’t see the new post but when you come back out of the thread and it’s still showing there’s a new post.

In my experience, that new post is the first on a new page and to read it, you have to make a post too. I’m set to 40 posts per page so it might be a different post for users with different page settings.

Tonight is the night so get yourselves warmed up and ready for the Olympic Peehs Finals!

Who will take the podium and bring pride to their households, and who will crash out in the heats?

Still time to enter, just PM me your answers before 6pm this evening and we will be kicking off with our opening ceremony at about 8pm!!!

HOLD THE BUS!

Tonight is the night so get yourselves warmed up and ready for the Olympic Peehs Finals!

Who will take the podium and bring pride to their households, and who will crash out in the heats?

Still time to enter, just PM me your answers before 6pm this evening and we will be kicking off with our opening ceremony at about 8pm!!!

Is there going to be random drug testing?

Enjoyed that. Went a bit ambitious on a couple of answers but overall happy enough that I've gotten right answers at least.

Keep a bottle of whiskey in the bathroom just in case ;)

Olympic Peehs and the organisers do not condone the use of performance enhancing internet substances such as Google

However we feel that players who have entered have done so in good faith within the spirit of the game so no random house checks will be conducted at this time ;)

Olympic Peehs and the organisers do not condone the use of performance enhancing internet substances such as Google

However we feel that players who have entered have done so in good faith within the spirit of the game so no random house checks will be conducted at this time ;)
    Yipee! I'm off to shoot up :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No performance enhancing drugs for me, I've been doing high altitude training. I haven't seen the downstairs in my house for two weeks now.

Advertisement