Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Walrus - Sully Style

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Oh God I hope it isn't the same one :eek:

I’d be very upset if you and I ever even considered the same song for a walrus :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Green&Red wrote: »
    I had a mash-up song that immediately came to my mind, had to build the rest around it

This is one category i struggled with. I havent heard a mash up in years, used to have loads on my pld ipod but couldnt think of any. Never ever thought to put one on my spotify.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Any more entries in draft before I close sign up and read the PMs?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Entries closed!!

Working thru the entries now. Have a few playlists to listen to in the car and I will listen to the YouTube's over time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

sullivlo wrote: »
    - A Mash-Up:
    What is a Mash Up? A Mash Up is a combination of two (or more) songs that share traits and work seamlessly with each other. One of the more famous examples is the mashup of Chasing Cars and Every Breath You Take

Just saw this masterpiece :p

https://twitter.com/DaveGorman/status/1235562605558841345

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

giphy.gif

How you getting on Sully?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,682 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ironic.jpg

:pac:

Advertisement