Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a Personal Injuries claim go out of date?

Options
  • 19-10-2019 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hey guys
    quick question
    can a Personal Injuries claim go out of date? EX. 1o years a ago i had an accident in a workplace , is the claim still valid 10 years on if a Solicitor had records and documentation

Mod
    You say your solicitor has records etc
    I presume your solicitor advised you about time limits for taking the case
    Closed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Somara198 wrote: »
    hey guys
    quick question
    can a Personal Injuries claim go out of date? EX. 1o years a ago i had an accident in a workplace , is the claim still valid 10 years on if a Solicitor had records and documentation

Did you contact a solicitor around the time of the accident or are you only contacting a solicitor now ? 10 years after the event.

I believe you only have 2years to initiate the claim (but I'm open to correction on that)

Can I ask a question.... Are you looking for compensation for an accident that happened 10years ago because someone said you should have gotten money ? Are you recovered after the accident ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement