Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soundslive.co.uk

Options
  • 08-06-2004 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I'm looking at buying a Digitech WH-2 and a Morley "Bad Horsie" Vai-1 off soundlive .co.uk but I've never dealt with them before. Anybody who has around here? I just want to know what they're like as regards shipping prices and reliability and whatever.

Also, I was wondering does anybody know where I can pick up those pedals cheaper? The Morley wah is Eur193.52 and the Digitech Whammy is Eur253.52. Seem like a decent deal (Eur447.04) altogether but that's without factoring in the shipping.

I was also wondering if I need a distortion pedal of any kind. I quite like the overdrive channel on my amp (Marshall G30RCD) and I wasn't sure. It does more or less what I need it to do so do I need a distortion pedal. If so, any recommendations?

Anyone with playing experience of the Morley is welcome to post opinions as well as I have no personal experience with it. Sounds interesting though. Thanks, I look forward to hearing opinions and advice,

Dave

Comments

Advertisement