Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men who wear white boxers?

Options
  • 10-04-2021 2:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭

How do you avoid skid marks?

In all seriousness I usually try to time my poops right before I showed but it's not always possible. When I poop mid day and have to go about my business I always end up with skid marks in white boxers.

I don't even mean the odd occasions when you're in a hurry and don't have time to wipe properly. No, even when I wipe perfectly clean I'll still end up with some minor skids in my underwear by the time I take them off that night. How can this be avoided.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Go commando

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Stick some toilet paper in yer crack?

I honestly don't know. I manage to clean myself properly :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Wear a darker colour? I'm serious.

If you change every day, and clean up the bum area thoroughly, and nobody else sees your underpants, then there's no reason to spoil your serenity with an anxiety about stains.

They're a natural part of life. Get some navy pants.

Get a bum gun. You wouldn't wipe shlt of your arm with a tissue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Skid marks? How old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shtpEdthePlum

Oh my god get some wet wipes and clean yourself properly. Wtf.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,199 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

JohnMcm1 wrote: »
    How do you avoid skid marks?

In all seriousness I usually try to time my poops right before I showed but it's not always possible. When I poop mid day and have to go about my business I always end up with skid marks in white boxers.

I don't even mean the odd occasions when you're in a hurry and don't have time to wipe properly. No, even when I wipe perfectly clean I'll still end up with some minor skids in my underwear by the time I take them off that night. How can this be avoided.
    Point one never use the word poop again
    Point two wipe your arse properly and there won't be an issue....maybe use some wet wipes....eat some fibre.... christ almighty....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Talk to your doctor, somethings not right if this is a common issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I only wear white jocks with the white O’Neills shorts and my playing days are over. Black Jocks and Black Socks. Easier to sort out the sock underwear drawer.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭JohnMcm1

Oh my god get some wet wipes and clean yourself properly. Wtf.

I obviously do wipe myself properly! It wouldn't matter if I used wet wipes as the problem seems to gradually build up throughout the day, I'm guessing it's from farts etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 79 ✭✭JohnMcm1

Day Lewin wrote: »
    Wear a darker colour? I'm serious.

If you change every day, and clean up the bum area thoroughly, and nobody else sees your underpants, then there's no reason to spoil your serenity with an anxiety about stains.

They're a natural part of life. Get some navy pants.

You're dead right, I rarely wear white pants now but still I don't understand how others manage.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm really not seeing this as a "fashion" query. You've got some good advice OP so I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement