Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where's the best guinness in the City

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

brian2me wrote: »
    Had a few pints in Cobblestone Joes yesterday evening not bad, friendly efficient service with a good pint of the black stuff
    Where is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭sioda

amiable wrote: »
    Where is that?

Just past the old quarter as if you were heading to mollys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

sioda wrote: »
    brian2me wrote: »
    That's a rarity in Clohessy's, and I mean the pint and not the weather. Hate having to change my drink because of the pub i'm in.

Gotta agree here guiness there is always bad main reason I don't drink there and it's more expensive than other pubs in town

completely have to agree here, im sitting in clohessys now, came down to watch the all-ireland, and the guinness is just, wel, i could scoop a nicer pint outta the river across the road! no way im drinking that cack for the next hour, i dont drink any other kinds of stouts, ales or beers either, i'll have to have a few brandys just to get the taste outta my throat, next time im going to o connells! :(

Advertisement