Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housing developments Limerick

Options
  • 07-05-2021 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey everyone, first time buyer here interested in buying a new property in Limerick city and wondering if anyone has any information on the current developments in progress.

Have my eye on Castlebrook manor which seems to be best value with 3bed semi at 295k, plans for new phase being released at the end of the month. Is there anyone here who has bought into this development? Newtown manor and Kylemore seem to be the only other developments that are being released this year from what I gather that would be in any way affordable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Luker

sunn112 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, first time buyer here interested in buying a new property in Limerick city and wondering if anyone has any information on the current developments in progress.

Have my eye on Castlebrook manor which seems to be best value with 3bed semi at 295k, plans for new phase being released at the end of the month. Is there anyone here who has bought into this development? Newtown manor and Kylemore seem to be the only other developments that are being released this year from what I gather that would be in any way affordable

Hi. I came on to ask the exact same question. I haven’t seen any other new houses or apartments coming on stream. The country as a whole is bad but limerick seems particularly bad for new housing schemes at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Check if they have new homes left in Monaleen and Rhebogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sunn112

Sli na Manach Mungret releasing 10 houses next week but are even pricier again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Check if they have new homes left in Monaleen and Rhebogue.

I'd avoid Rhebogue like a hole in the head

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

I'm not sure what the timeline involved here is but this development is in the offing.

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/629428/new-housing-proposal-for-limerick.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement