Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belling oven door circa 2002

Options
  • 29-04-2021 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All,

I wonder would anyone know how to get a model number etc for a Belling double oven from around 2002?
    The wee sticker which is usually at the bottom of the main oven must have fallen off over the years.
    The hinge on the right seems to have given up and needs replacing but Im stuck when i havent a clue about the model number etc.

I though I had receipts etc from then but alas....no!!!

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

It is probably xou 492 or similar, look for belling door hinge in EBay you will probably recognize it from one of the listed photos and then you will have the correct model number

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DOC40

It is probably xou 492 or similar, look for belling door hinge in EBay you will probably recognize it from one of the listed photos and then you will have the correct model number

Many thanks for your help

Advertisement