Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 year old visiting England- what do I need to gain access to the country?

Options
  • 24-12-2019 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all. My friend and I (both 17) are heading to England for a man Utd game next month and have flights, tickets and accommodation booked. I’m just wondering do we need some sort of visa to get in to the country or should we be fine?
    All answers appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Hi all. My friend and I (both 17) are heading to England for a man Utd game next month and have flights, tickets and accommodation booked. I’m just wondering do we need some sort of visa to get in to the country or should we be fine?
    All answers appreciated
    Thanks

Presuming you're Irish, all you need is your passport. They're still in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭kaizer13

To have booked flights you will need to have passports or some other acceptable form of ID. That should be all that you need. Take that with you.

However the UK finally untangles itself from EU shackles will not affect the Common Travel Area agreements that the UK and Ireland share.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,338 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ryanair you will need passports, any other airline will take various photo id.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 icnsprtsjrsys

Ryanair you will need passports, any other airline will take various photo id.

I mean as in immigration etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

If you are Irish or from the EU you do not need a visa.

• Advertisement
Advertisement