Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin instinct solar for the Mrs

Options
  • 10-05-2021 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭

The ol smart watches are a bit niche on here I think are they? A bit dark web, a bit secret shame :D.

Anyway, having bought my wife nice watches in the past, the only one that really stuck was agat in vivoactive3. Its a few years old now and hey birthday is coming up so I'm looking at the above instinct solar. It comes in girly colours, if not girly sizes, it's a big yoke, but that's the way of them really.
    Just wondering if by any chance someone here had one and could offer an opinion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭covey123

fat bloke wrote: »
    The ol smart watches are a bit niche on here I think are they? A bit dark web, a bit secret shame :D.

Anyway, having bought my wife nice watches in the past, the only one that really stuck was agat in vivoactive3. Its a few years old now and hey birthday is coming up so I'm looking at the above instinct solar. It comes in girly colours, if not girly sizes, it's a big yoke, but that's the way of them really.
    Just wondering if by any chance someone here had one and could offer an opinion?

I have the regular one, not solar with just over a year.
    Bought it pretty much for the tracking feature but handy too for uploading routes if that will be of use to her.
    Its basic compared to the Phoenix but that's partially what appealed to me,I didn't want anything too fussy.

Oh, yes it is on the big size, not bad on me but you may want to factor in.

Advertisement