Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acca exam in Croke park

Options
  • 29-05-2019 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Hello

I have an exam in Croke park next week, they say there is free parking, how do I access it? Also where do I go to get in the building?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Hello

I have an exam in Croke park next week, they say there is free parking, how do I access it? Also where do I go to get in the building?

Many thanks in advance

Anyone have any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

You can access the car park via Clonliffe Road - not sure what direction you are coming to it from, but it will be morning rush-hour and traffic can be bad.
    There is ample free parking at the Cusack Stand to the east of the stadium for coaches and private vehicles with access off the Clonliffe Road, via St. Joseph’s Avenue. (turn down beside the Daybreak convenience store). Please note there is no access to the GAA Museum, Ericsson Skyline or Stadium Tour from the Hogan Stand or Jones Road.

Advertisement