Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting with sergeant

Options
  • 03-05-2019 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

How ya lads,
    Just got off the phone with a sergeant in my local Garda station, meeting him at 3pm today!
    Anyone know what goes down? He said it's just a formal chat so jeans & a shirt be grand right?
    I haven't done the fitness test or medical yet, but I've passed the interview. I know at some stage I'll meet the Super & that's a full suit job, just wondering what today will be like if anyone can help out?
    Sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 EL11

How ya lads,
    Just got off the phone with a sergeant in my local Garda station, meeting him at 3pm today!
    Anyone know what goes down? He said it's just a formal chat so jeans & a shirt be grand right?
    I haven't done the fitness test or medical yet, but I've passed the interview. I know at some stage I'll meet the Super & that's a full suit job, just wondering what today will be like if anyone can help out?
    Sound

Hey bud,
    For my sergeant meeting it was very informal. He was dead on, just went through a few questions on a form, went through my references etc. Might ask you why you want to join and things like that. Really is just a brief chat to put a face to you! I was only talking to him for about 10 mins and I was on my way :D

Advertisement