Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with Local Sergeant

Options
  • 30-03-2019 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Ive recently passed all stages of garda, fitness, medical etc, but I understand that there is a short interview at some point with a local sergeant (or higher rank possibly)

This hsa not happened for me yet, - I suspect as HRM is probably rushing to fill the April intake and has not looked at my file in the 2 weeks since medical done

My question is, at what point should i get worried and ring HRM? Also, what time scale can i expect between medical and this interview?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Redfox21

Waestrel wrote: »
    Hi all

Ive recently passed all stages of garda, fitness, medical etc, but I understand that there is a short interview at some point with a local sergeant (or higher rank possibly)

This hsa not happened for me yet, - I suspect as HRM is probably rushing to fill the April intake and has not looked at my file in the 2 weeks since medical done

My question is, at what point should i get worried and ring HRM? Also, what time scale can i expect between medical and this interview?

You should ring your local station

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ddylan

did you get an interview ? and did you get an offer to go in at april

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Waestrel

ddylan wrote: »
    did you get an interview ? and did you get an offer to go in at april

no to both

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Waestrel

Still waiting - rang both my local and HR - no light to be shed

Any one know of a number i can call to check vetting?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Stevencallan

Waestrel wrote: »
    Still waiting - rang both my local and HR - no light to be shed

Any one know of a number i can call to check vetting?

Just wonder have u had a call yet ? I have completed all stages myself just waiting on a call to meet the local sergeant

• Advertisement
Advertisement