Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Internet connection and TV options in Sligo

Options
  • 05-05-2015 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Firstly, apolgies if this is not the correct forum.
    I was home in Sligo this weekend with my folks and their internet is very slow. It is a 4 bedroomed house and the signal is very poor upstairs. Its quite poor in general all over the house and there was only 2 iPads, 1 Chromebook and possibly 2 iPhones connected to it via wi-fi.
    I’m pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing but I never have any issues with mine so Im looking for some advice.
    Is it possible to run a check and see what speed other internet providers will offer? Or even test the wi-fi box to see if that is faulty and not blasting out the correct signal?
    They have a crap Bigsat TV system and have been looking at getting an alternative but are not willing to go back to SKY. Any suggesitons on what they may consider.
    Perhaps there is someone in Sligo that offers this service and can call and sort them out.

Comments

Advertisement