Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Profit/Loss summary figures for bookies

Options
  • 30-07-2018 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

This question was asked specifically about Boylesports before in https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057858942  but Boylesports are a joke bookie and only took maybe 3 or 4 bets before giving me the boot. So I am trying to see what real bookies actually offer the data packaged in a single stake/returns/profit data format.
    I track all my bets myself but for completeness it would be nice to get this figure to double check I have not forgot to carry the one and am looking at inaccurate profit figures.  365 do it on results view but only for my "UK friends",  not ROI ones unfortunately.  Even if I got it for 1/4 of the bookies then that would give a fairly accurate figure as my bets are evenly distributed across most bookies and same criteria is applied to every bet before deciding to do bet on Bookie X.

Advertisement