Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accumulator on 6N games?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I’ve an account with PP. Just wondering why I can’t do an accumulator on 6N matches? I talked to a customer service rep but didn’t get much sense out of them, she said something about related bets on the same bet slip?

I made selections for all 15 matches in the 6N but there was no accumulator option given. I tried fewer games and still no accumulator. I tried a soccer coupon, made a bunch of random selections and accumulator was the first option on the bet slip. Is there a reason I can’t do it for rugby/6N?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭scheister

Ludikrus wrote: »
    I’ve an account with PP. Just wondering why I can’t do an accumulator on 6N matches? I talked to a customer service rep but didn’t get much sense out of them, she said something about related bets on the same bet slip?

I made selections for all 15 matches in the 6N but there was no accumulator option given. I tried fewer games and still no accumulator. I tried a soccer coupon, made a bunch of random selections and accumulator was the first option on the bet slip. Is there a reason I can’t do it for rugby/6N?

normally you cant put the same team on a accumulator more then once. As what happens in the first game will affect the 2nd game

Advertisement