Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Purchases You Regret

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

GBX wrote:
    My last 2 wives

Same here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My racing snail. The fecker didn't win a single race when I first got him.

I even took the drastic step of removing his shell in an effort to minimise wind resistance.

If anything though, it made him more sluggish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Lt Dan

Bought a few motorbikes over the years. Didnt really regret buying them at the time but now thinking back i should have bought cheaper bikes and used the cash to get a mortgage.

Id be loaded now if i saved properly and bought a house 5 years ago instead of just buying recently.

Ah that would be way too sensible. Think of the chicks that the bikes attracted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Anything from Tiger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Confederated slave holdings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I recently bought a fitbit. I was curious to see how many steps I was taking every day. Now that I know, I'm not so curious anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fidgettiddies. I'm serious. Boring as feck, even the ones that glow in the dark. Not joking. Waste of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭mudabi

A wetsuit from Aldi....I dont know what the hell I was thinking I was going to use it for. Considered using it for the powerwashing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,823 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Spent about 13k furnishing some of the rooms a few years ago.
    I can't stand looking at them now.
    Next, a Honda accord cdti... it broke my heart and practically gave it away for free.
    A new Asus laptop which has caused nothing but frustration when I use it. I actually become Jack Nicholson from the shining when I switch it on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Pretty big one.... a house. Oh to have a time machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

jamesbere wrote: »
    Any reason for the purchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

GBX wrote: »
    My last 2 wives

Where did you buy them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Sam Kade wrote: »
    GBX wrote: »
    My last 2 wives

Where did you buy them?