Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue required for 30th b'day in Dublin

Options
  • 23-08-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hey all,

Looking for a venue for the girlfriends 30th b'day somewhere in Dublin.

There will be only around 20 of us so I was just going to find a place and get them to seal off an area for us or something.

Has anyone any ideas. It needs to have a dance floor handy and was thinking some light finger food but probably not essential if theres a kebab shop or Eddy Rockets nearby!!

Please help as the date is approaching fast and i havn't organised anything yet! Not even the presents-oh crap, why can't women be simple!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

You'll probably get better replies in the Dublin forum I think. Its kind of quiet here :o

If you want it moved let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

the russell court hotel is great, if you go in d main enterance the beer garden is d place to be but you can also go down to the nightclub!

great spot, and brian ormond had his birthday there a few weeks ago so she'll be in good company, only he had a part closed off from everyone else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A_m_y

Dandelion in Stephens Green is great for smallish numbers like that, have a function booked there in Sept for 30 people. You need to reserve a table in the bar upstairs (each hold 10-12 people) and it's €100 per table including hot food. Then they reserve ya a separate section in the nightclub downstairs! welovedandelion.com

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Dazed909

The Church Mary St is also good. It's about €40 for a platter of food and other than that it's free. Nightclub downstairs is good craic and free in.

I'm currently organising a similar do and would do the same except we were there for another 30th party recently.

Good luck!

Advertisement